Duskyer

Jul 21, 2017
Aight so after playing I think I discovered all the new content.
Merchant in the factory sells new things.
Factory has been updated to have new mobs, meaning new drops.
Drops are actually important because now you can buy the recipe for the toys from Alyssa.
Creating the toys will let you view lewd scenes with them whenever you want.
As of now there are a total of 5 toys. 4 can be purchased from Alyssa and the other from the Merchant.
Speaking of Alyssa, you can now massage her, and maxing her friendship will let you give her the sex.

Bugs in 8.7 that I found.
Still can't pick up loot sometimes:
Depending on the placement, you won't be able to pick up or harvest loot from chests or bodies. It's because when right clicking a body or chest your character needs to be in a specific spot and if you can't get to said spot you don't get the loot. Reason I say it's major is because this can also affect the chest which holds the key, meaning if you didn't buy a rope to escape you're locked.

Rope Exploit:
Probably not what it's intended for, but if you use the rope you'll be placed at the exit room. Thing is you can loot the Upgrade Box and go to the next floor, and use the rope again. So if you want an easy way to farm tokens there you go.

Duskyer

Jul 21, 2017
1635477956963.png
The ones I circled make annoying sound effects when you play their main sex scene. Unless they add an option to mute those specific sounds I wouldn't recommend repeat viewings.

Reactions: Pepealbercas

Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
Get closer with Linda, how do you continue that quest? already pretty much max out her affection and got her scenes

DanzoK

May 23, 2019
please tell me why in the passage I see a bunch of things on the table of creating objects, but I don't have this in the game, for example, the same box?

Chinte

Dec 4, 2018
Sorry guys i read the thread and all but still dont know if it is it worth playing right now or nah, is it ?

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
I need help, I can't make the toy box, I need to use the cheat, but I don't know the name of 1 of the materials, the ones that are paint and wood, but what exactly are the nails called

-_-_-_-_-_-

Mar 26, 2021
I need help, I can't make the toy box, I need to use the cheat, but I don't know the name of 1 of the materials, the ones that are paint and wood, but what exactly are the nails called
They're in the garage, you need to click objects till you find them.

JunkPanda

Aug 16, 2020
What are all the items called for upgrading the dolls? specificly the woodcracker and gunpla? and do i need to capitalize the words or no?

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes