stlkkl

Feb 26, 2021
Aight so after playing I think I discovered all the new content.
Merchant in the factory sells new things.
Factory has been updated to have new mobs, meaning new drops.
Drops are actually important because now you can buy the recipe for the toys from Alyssa.
Creating the toys will let you view lewd scenes with them whenever you want.
As of now there are a total of 5 toys. 4 can be purchased from Alyssa and the other from the Merchant.
Speaking of Alyssa, you can now massage her, and maxing her friendship will let you give her the sex.

Bugs in 8.7 that I found.
Still can't pick up loot sometimes:
Depending on the placement, you won't be able to pick up or harvest loot from chests or bodies. It's because when right clicking a body or chest your character needs to be in a specific spot and if you can't get to said spot you don't get the loot. Reason I say it's major is because this can also affect the chest which holds the key, meaning if you didn't buy a rope to escape you're locked.

Rope Exploit:
Probably not what it's intended for, but if you use the rope you'll be placed at the exit room. Thing is you can loot the Upgrade Box and go to the next floor, and use the rope again. So if you want an easy way to farm tokens there you go.
There's also one new scene with the mascot outside of the toy store once you max relationship with her. Also, is there any way to replay the bj scene with Alyssa? And how do you finish Linda's quest? I have max relationship with her but that "very close" thing is not happening.

Last edited:

Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
Idk if this save file will work, first time doing this but this is my "I think" full save, I have gotten all the scene with the npc that i think that's available and create the toy box and brought all the doll. The only issues is the quest "How to get closer to Linda" I havent figured out how to do that yet. The inventory is abit messy since i used the cheat in the pc.

Path: User/(Name)/Appdata/LocalLow/StudioGinkyo/SpookyMilkLife

Hope this work.

deathray5678

Jun 27, 2017
Is there a way to view previous scenes? Like a gallery? I know you can view the toys by using the chest but what about everyone else?

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
There's also one new scene with the mascot outside of the toy store once you max relationship with her. Also, is there any way to replay the bj scene with Alyssa? And how do you finish Linda's quest? I have max relationship with her but that "very close" thing is not happening.
NEW? nah...actually old one from very early beta before they chage everything...for me, the beta is one of the best and unique it own way.
to replay BJ, u have to buy the doll...so it means every $200 buck for one repeated.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Well, I must say, the writing on the step-family business improved, now it makes sense, they are not neighbors anymore, so yep, that's a good improve they made.

nierguyof

Feb 5, 2020
oh hey its unity, if it does get finished i could actually mod it and "fix" the issues :BootyTime:

edit: unless someone beats me to it.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
i ripped the PNG files form the game and it seems there's actually 6 new sex scenes.
They're nothing special IMO. 3 new scenes with the new enemies, 2 sprite sex scenes and 1 new shop keep sex scene.
There's also a couple lewd scenes with the girls but it's more of a 2 sec cutscene than anything.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Disappointing update, brings back the toybox that we already seen and needs a unnecesary grind to updgrade, adds one scene for the toy store clerk and one new doll found on the dungeon. No main story progression, I don't know.

Reactions: longsuper1

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Hmm. Played it a few months ago.
I had somehow better memories of it.

Maybe it's me. But back then, this was feeling somehow special. Now it feels very average.
Cant put my finger on it, but something changed.
let me guess. you already figured it out that they removed the relationship between MC and the girls to not being related to him at all?

or was it maybe the fact they changed lil sister appearance?

All above? game is garbage on content, translation and not even need to say nothing about battle system lol is just got worse and first version fighting system was way better to progress fast and stuff =)

Reactions: longsuper1
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes