arigatogyro

Jun 27, 2017
im curious why they might have said that. does anyone know how much of the writing they have done?

oh and before someone states its just to pacify people id rather have an actual reason instead of just conjecture. has anyone reached out to them and asked them to clarify what they mean by the game almost being done?
i think they meant the gameplay system and elements are almost finished

Apr 15, 2020
i think they meant the gameplay system and elements are almost finished
so stuff like maps, programming, etc... is almost done? is what you're talking about right? if thats true maybe they found a fast game maker. mango did keep posting when they were working and when they stopped working every day while i was on their channel (which i didnt even know was gone till someone here stated the discord channel was gone lol) so maybe thats the case. i certainly hope thats the case.

LordBalkara

Oct 31, 2017
Pacsu has a female shortstack protagonist, but that game is too fugly and weird for me.
I wanted to like Paccsu but it has this really god awful "animation" where it just wiggles two images over eachother to imply movement. Even a still image would be better than that.
And even worse than that, while it might have changed, last I played you couldn't even skip these animations either. So you'd be stuck watching the game wave around two popsicle sticks with an image of an ass and a penis around for a bit before the scene would progress.

Reactions: longsuper1

dzrealnuts

Jul 5, 2021
This game is buggy as hell. wtf is this shit? Why release a game when you can't even finish the first quest?!

Last edited:

ergdrgr

Aug 22, 2021
1) Install the program (it will take around 10 secs)
2) find the saves location (most likely through the following route { C:/Users/(your user)/AppData/Local/Spooky_Milk_Life/saves )
3) Right-clicking on the save file should show you the option Edit with Notepad++( hence my first mistake).
4) And that it ;)

side-note: this works also for enabling the Console in most Renpy games (just find the 00console.rpy in commons file).
I can not find the saves location

Aug 31, 2018
Has mango given any thought about switching over to subscribestar? Im sure the answer could be in this thread, but I wanted to know where their mind is at. Strikes me a good creator with good intentions, but lacks the business sense in my opinion.

Duskyer

Jul 21, 2017
Has mango given any thought about switching over to subscribestar? Im sure the answer could be in this thread, but I wanted to know where their mind is at. Strikes me a good creator with good intentions, but lacks the business sense in my opinion.
This has been a major discussion point here and the answer is probably no. They never respond to any questions related to Subscribestar.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
This has been a major discussion point here and the answer is probably no. They never respond to any questions related to Subscribestar.
Why would they anyways?

their intentions seems to be crystal clear on refusing to deliver Original content rather than bending down their heads with no shame on being forced to change their game into something that wasn't supposed to be modified from the very start?

That and repeating something someone wrote many pages ago: they have 3 fucking different patreon pages!
doesn't that ring a bell for anyone? MILKING PEOPLE OFF while THEY CAN.

• Sad
Reactions: AmazonessKing

Duskyer

Jul 21, 2017
My theory is that they're waiting for the full game to be finished before making an original patch. If they were to do a Subscribestar alongside their Patreon right now most people would move from Patreon to Subscribestar who are only interested in the original game. They probably want to maximize profits, by only making the Subscribestar after they've milked Patrons for what its worth.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AmazonessKing

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
My theory is that they're waiting for the full game to be finished before making an original patch. If they were to do a Subscribestar alongside their Patreon right now most people would move from Patreon to Subscribestar who are only interested in the original game. They probably want to maximize profits, by only making the Subscribestar after they've milked Patrons for what its worth.
Every game that tries to do that usually dies before it can be completed, therefore before they can deliver any patch. Remember how we will get a summertime saga incest patch when it gets finished? By getting rid of one of the things people wanted/expected from your game, you are dooming your revenue anyway, at least on patreon, but I think their focus in this case is steam, so they might as well.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes