CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
That's right, if you see that it's about patreon, then the public version of the update is over.

We're not afraid of near gay content in conjunction with Ntr and it will definitely be in the future, but a lot more of that content will be in the Sisi branch.

Regarding incest, no we don't plan incest, somehow it's forbidden on patreon. But there will be a lot of content with Kaito's Mum and Liam, which is a lot more fun from an Ntr point of view as far as I'm concerned. In fact the content with Mama Kaito and Liam is already quite interesting, and more to come. (When the content is enough in my opinion, the branch with Liam and Mama Kaito will be in the public version.)
Wonderful, there are some devs who manage to include incest in their games even with Patreon, but they are tricky about it, I guess, adding a mod, or something, but we'll let that go. I'm thinking that Kaito will be witnessing mama getting fucked by Liam and maybe even helping out in the sissy version. Im my opinion, you have turned your game into a blockbuster. I only wished I had the funds to be a Patreon, even though I hate them for their censorship shit.

Rat dev

Nov 2, 2023
Wonderful, there are some devs who manage to include incest in their games even with Patreon, but they are tricky about it, I guess, adding a mod, or something, but we'll let that go. I'm thinking that Kaito will be witnessing mama getting fucked by Liam and maybe even helping out in the sissy version. Im my opinion, you have turned your game into a blockbuster. I only wished I had the funds to be a Patreon, even though I hate them for their censorship shit.
Thank you! The warm words about my game are quite enough, I appreciate it :coffee:

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SportAndLust-0.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes