yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SportAndLust-0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Sport and Lust [v0.8] [Skinny Rat Studio] - Compressed

Win/Linux [248 MB]
- - - -

Mac [243 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Am I the only one who thinks this game needs a walkthrough? Or a better hint system? It seems like I am out of exclamation marks !!!!, and roaming around with nothing much going on. I seem to have ended where the hubby is about to be turned into a sissy bitch. There should be a notice that you have reached the end of the current version, but, I haven't seen that either. So, is wifey banging Liam yet or not? Is there going to be incest in the game? (I sure hope so). Do they sleep? How do you pass a day?

Reactions: mrvyrin

yurilol

Oct 9, 2017
3.5 GB the game has 3 choices and only 1 is meaningful, choice between the cuck or the sissy routes, theres no content in the sissy route (no meaningful choices LOL), and the cuck route has 2 sex scenes, this game will be worth after 2 years of update

Rat dev

Nov 2, 2023
Am I the only one who thinks this game needs a walkthrough? Or a better hint system? It seems like I am out of exclamation marks !!!!, and roaming around with nothing much going on. I seem to have ended where the hubby is about to be turned into a sissy bitch. There should be a notice that you have reached the end of the current version, but, I haven't seen that either. So, is wifey banging Liam yet or not? Is there going to be incest in the game? (I sure hope so). Do they sleep? How do you pass a day?

I'm actually planning to rework the game and make it entirely in visual novel format, that way it will be easier for new players to pick up.

If you finished the content on Kaito's choice with the upcoming sisi content, there is no content for that branch yet. Make a different choice in dialogue with Riko, then you'll move on to the ntr branch of the game.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I'm actually planning to rework the game and make it entirely in visual novel format, that way it will be easier for new players to pick up.

If you finished the content on Kaito's choice with the upcoming sisi content, there is no content for that branch yet. Make a different choice in dialogue with Riko, then you'll move on to the ntr branch of the game.
Thanks for the advice, I'll do that. Looking forward to the new format. Good luck with your game.

Reactions: Rat dev

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Yup, making the other choice was wonderful. I would have loved for Riko to have Kaito to suck clean Liam's cock after he fucked her, but, maybe another time. This is getting very exciting. Will you be including incest in the game as well? I sure hope so.

This other half is more like a story mode without the map thingy. It's a lot more fun and understandable. Thank you.

So, I guess this version ends where you make the Patreon pitch? I can't seem to move beyond that.

Last edited:

Rat dev

Nov 2, 2023
Yup, making the other choice was wonderful. I would have loved for Riko to have Kaito to suck clean Liam's cock after he fucked her, but, maybe another time. This is getting very exciting. Will you be including incest in the game as well? I sure hope so.

This other half is more like a story mode without the map thingy. It's a lot more fun and understandable. Thank you.

So, I guess this version ends where you make the Patreon pitch? I can't seem to move beyond that.

That's right, if you see that it's about patreon, then the public version of the update is over.

We're not afraid of near gay content in conjunction with Ntr and it will definitely be in the future, but a lot more of that content will be in the Sisi branch.

Regarding incest, no we don't plan incest, somehow it's forbidden on patreon. But there will be a lot of content with Kaito's Mum and Liam, which is a lot more fun from an Ntr point of view as far as I'm concerned. In fact the content with Mama Kaito and Liam is already quite interesting, and more to come. (When the content is enough in my opinion, the branch with Liam and Mama Kaito will be in the public version.)

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes