• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Spring Break [v0.1] [The Golden Cherry]

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Most of the comments are about the fact that they sell this game as incest when in fact there is absolutely NOTHING in incest
Meh, the dev isnt the one adding tags. If my mom was dating someone for over a year and they had kids I'd probably call them sister/brother too.

Imo people SHOULD be bitching about the content of the game not the name. The mom is a way more attractive character imo, and honestly no idea where the story is going to go seeing as you fuck the sister already.

Not to mention the engrish with calling her your brother, wrong names talking, and some weird fish eye lens thing going on with half the renders.

I dont see this game lasting more than another update or two.

Zoro@stro

Apr 6, 2024
Meh, the dev isnt the one adding tags. If my mom was dating someone for over a year and they had kids I'd probably call them sister/brother too.

Imo people SHOULD be bitching about the content of the game not the name. The mom is a way more attractive character imo, and honestly no idea where the story is going to go seeing as you fuck the sister already.

Not to mention the engrish with calling her your brother, wrong names talking, and some weird fish eye lens thing going on with half the renders.

But the incest tag was added by the dev himself, he was the one who included the Stepsister tag as well

About the mother I completely agree with you she is much sexier than the girl

Reactions: Fapmaister
Mar 4, 2024
One vanilla sex scene that happens almost instantly with no build up. No choices, no plot development, but already has a patreon setup... I wish you the best but you should really have a lot more than 1 minute of content before you start asking people for money. This isn't a 0.1 release it's more like a 0.0.0.1 release.
i understand that you want more content which is good but as i said in the dev notes, i aimed for small project.
this is a hobby at the moment, when it will make some income i could work on those projects more.
i worked so many hours on that project and yes maybe its not worth your time or your money but for me this is a start.
btw this game is for free, if you like it and you wanna pay do it and if you dont just dont :rolleyes:

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
OH WOW!
thank you so much for your comments!
i guess the title of the game was not that great XD
is it too late todo some editing? XD
i thought that now they are living at the same house they are kind of a family?
anyway i love you :LOL:
thank you for your feedback its super important for me <3
Lots of people live in the same house, but don't consider each other "family". Step-siblings may feel the taboo if they lived together since early childhood, but even then it's not the same. When my mom remarried, I dated my new step-sister. It wasn't weird, and didn't feel taboo. Our parents even encouraged it, and were very happy about it. When I eventually married my actual sister, it was very different. Lots of shame, family shunning, feelings of guilt and having to hide things. We temporarily moved states, just so we could birth our child in a state that doesn't have incest laws.

A title change wouldn't hurt. The incest tag should be removed, as this situation doesn't match the rules for the tag. Unless the mom gets involved with the MC(which absolutely should happen), this is just a story about 2 people hooking up under slightly unusual circumstances. Nothing wrong with that, but having it tagged as incest is misleading, and will just turn people away that might otherwise enjoy it.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 3558123

Overview:
"Spring Break With My Sister" immerses you in a 3D visual novel adventure, stepping into the shoes of an 18-year-old on the cusp of high school graduation. Just as you're gearing up for a carefree break, your world is rocked by your mother's surprising announcement: her boyfriend and his daughter are moving in. At 18, you find yourself grappling with the reality of gaining a new sister amidst the excitement of spring break.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-20
Release Date: 2024-04-20
Developer: The Golden Cherry -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 3558215 View attachment 3558216 View attachment 3558219 View attachment 3558222 View attachment 3558223 View attachment 3558227 View attachment 3558229
Hi, good luck with your game. Will there be a "close" relationship with Mom as well as with my Stepsister? The artwork looks really good. After reading the above posts, I have to agree with them. Remove the step tag first, Mom is married to Dad, and run, do not walk away from Patreon.
A true incest lover, doesn't really want to deal with Stepcest or Fakecest especially.

Last edited:
Mar 4, 2024
Lots of people live in the same house, but don't consider each other "family". Step-siblings may feel the taboo if they lived together since early childhood, but even then it's not the same. When my mom remarried, I dated my new step-sister. It wasn't weird, and didn't feel taboo. Our parents even encouraged it, and were very happy about it. When I eventually married my actual sister, it was very different. Lots of shame, family shunning, feelings of guilt and having to hide things. We temporarily moved states, just so we could birth our child in a state that doesn't have incest laws.

A title change wouldn't hurt. The incest tag should be removed, as this situation doesn't match the rules for the tag. Unless the mom gets involved with the MC(which absolutely should happen), this is just a story about 2 people hooking up under slightly unusual circumstances. Nothing wrong with that, but having it tagged as incest is misleading, and will just turn people away that might otherwise enjoy it.
thank you so much for your feedback ill fix it.

Reactions: TsubameYui
Mar 4, 2024

Thank you for your feedback.
well this is the first time I'm working with Daz and Renpy, i had so many issues along the way that some of them i couldn't fix.
promise it will be better in the future!

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Why does Summer's vagina look like she just fucked a traffic cone?

1713641076595.png

Oh, and the tags are wrong, there is not currently any [anal sex] in the game at all, and apparently there never will be because Summer doesn't have an anus.

1713641289212.png

Is this actually ai cg?

Mar 4, 2024
Why does Summer's vagina look like she just fucked a traffic cone?

Is this actually ai cg?
thank you for your feedback i really appreciate it,
i worked so many hours on this scene and that animation that i guess i made some mistakes,
so it definitely not an ai cg sorry for that.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
That's not his sister. Not even his stepsister. Your mom's boyfriend's daughter is no relation to you.

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes