Feb 12, 2021
For anyone interested. I'm creating content under a new name now.
hey...so since you're still around, could u please take a couple minutes, n read my previous post, n lemme know if i missed any content or not? thx boss...n will check out your itch

LunarBit

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
hey...so since you're still around, could u please take a couple minutes, n read my previous post, n lemme know if i missed any content or not? thx boss...n will check out your itch
it's been a while since i worked on the first version. but it sounds like you covered everything in it. there isn't any pregnancy in that version that i can remember because i cancelled it before i got to it.

serpentfangs

Apr 15, 2021
Spring City Final Unofficial Android Port - Mega
Unofficial Android Port with Walkthrough Mod by RIC0H - Mega
W.T mod link - https://f95zone.to/threads/spring-city-final-lunarbitstudio.76660/post-5641359
(I found that RIC0H did Android Port With his W.T mod in the past, so I won't report this port as Update release Unofficial Port. If he makes android port for this update, I recommend to download from his post to honor his work. Thanks)
Discord -

View attachment 1249154
file no longer available, can anyone re-upload it? would be great. thanks.

Reactions: Lurkerr3

Krazy4Kinks

Jan 21, 2022
Spring City [Final] - Walkthrough Mod [Final]

Features
Shows best/recommended choices in green
Adds WT hints&tips (now with a menu for those that like to skip dialog)​
Adds money for Sadie route if on Lexi route​
Adds money for items in the shop (money given when needed)​
Allows extra scenes otherwise locked by choices​
Shows points on certain choices​
Adds a Replay feature​

How do I install on Android?

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Using the Walkthrough mod and most of the time when it says "Phone (someone)" nothing happens way is that?

Jan82

Sep 14, 2021
W.T mod link - https://f95zone.to/threads/spring-city-final-lunarbitstudio.76660/post-5641359
(I found that RIC0H did Android Port With his W.T mod in the past, so I won't report this port as Update release Unofficial Port. If he makes android port for this update, I recommend to download from his post to honor his work. Thanks)
Discord -

View attachment 1249154
The link isn't working anymore. Can you please reupload it?

Thy4nd

Apr 18, 2019
Discord -

View attachment 1249154
Fix the Link please.

Reactions: Morpheus400

Tarock

Feb 21, 2018
H
Discord -

View attachment 1249154
Hallo there... are the Mega links down?

Reactions: Lurkerr3

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
Is everyone else having an issue with compatibility between the mod and the game? It boots up just fine but once I add the files to the game folder like normal it just says pretty much everything is being defined twice and no matter how much I look I can not find where.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
I may be misremembering things, but could it be that the walkthrough is for an earlier version of the game? Early on, the game logic was rather complicated, and a walkthrough made a lot of sense. At some point, LunarBit restructured the game, rebalanced the money, etc. In the final version, you shouldn't need a walkthrough at all.

Reactions: LunarBit

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
Alright makes sense. I thought they were on compatible versions since both went to saying final version but I could be mistaken.

Ego0XO

Jun 24, 2020
Just want to be sure...
With mod, even after choosing only one girl beside Lexi.
U still get Lola, Lexi's daughter ending ?
and the game keep showing me this error
do i need to redownload the Mod?

pedocambiate

Sep 16, 2017
(since i can't message you)...

if anyone has played the original (SC Paradise)...would like to know if I've reached the end of the game content or not. as far as the h-scenes w/each girl are concerned:

Brenda (mom)--giving her a massage on the couch in the living room, leading to sex in the bedroom; spying on her at night, going in bedroom n fucking her; "slipping it in" while she's sleeping; fucking her in kitchen both in morning n evening
WEEKEND SCENES--talking to her in bedroom, asking to dry hump her, then "taking it further"; going with her n both daughters from living room to MC's bedroom for 4-way in evening

Alex (older sister)--getting in bed w/her in her bedroom, waking her up n having sex; fooling around in kitchen (both with n without mom present), fucking her on kitchen floor; roleplaying husband n wife in living room in late morning, having sex on couch; going to her bedroom watching TV show n fucking; "about time-get over here" sex scene in bedroom; fucking her in front of mom in kitchen wearing new dress
WEEKEND SCENES--roleplaying as husband n wife with Sadie as daughter; Sadie "getting revenge" by daring MC to fuck her on couch in living room

Sadie (younger sister)--waking her n having sex in her bedroom; fucking her in front of mom in kitchen in morning; "playing" with her in her room n misc h-scenes; talking to her on couch in living room in evening n having sex; going to her bedroom while she's live streaming n having sex
WEEKEND SCENES--as above, involving sister n mom

also got both morning n evening bathroom h-scenes with all 3, along with girls' "movie night", Ariel's extra h-scene, Amy in the park in the evening, n the cop in the park early morning (done that over 10x, but nothing ever happens in the police station...??)

i think that's it, to the best of my memory; will go back n check saves to see if i forgot anything...but is that the end of all h-scene content? n don't have to go into detail, but a short "yes/no" reply, along with the number of missed scenes, n with who, if there are any; thanks!

P.S. is there any ACTUAL pregnancy in this version, either in the form of visibly pregnant characters, or at least dialogue about being knocked up n bred? :unsure::love: (n yes, i searched the thread for the tag, but there doesn't seem to be a clear answer)
Do you know where to get it, SC Paradise? I can't find anything about this game, I remember playing it, but it disappeared due to website policy and I can't find it.

Feb 12, 2021
Do you know where to get it, SC Paradise? I can't find anything about this game, I remember playing it, but it disappeared due to website policy and I can't find it.
hell, that was so long ago, i don't remember; just scoured the internet looking for it...so i guess that means u don't have any answers as to whether or not i reached the end of the latest version then; thx anyways

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes