Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Seriosly man. You are developer of this right ?

Why did you put Giant Squirrel here as the NTRing character ;] ? Do you plan on adding some visuals later to the scenes or something to actualy show how it works ? ;] Becose right now with just text this scenes are pretty bland. I cant tell if a Squirell is getting a blowjob or a normal dude ;]
Not that I have anything against some funny bestiality NTR - I would love that actualy - it would make the game stand out. But so far with little text and no visuals I cant get that feel out of it.

In fact here is how it can get even better - add a 3rd Little Sister Heroine, and increase the number of weird animalish followers that go with your group, that will also NTR the main hero as you go.
A tentacle squidlike monster.
A band of smaller Squirells - underlings of big Squirell guy(half meter tall each one)
Giant Minature Space Hamster Boo ;] etc.

Not too many but - 2 or 3 extra followers that also go after your girls would be cool.

But first of all you need some visuals to the sex scenes if possible. If it is going to be text only - at least make some nude standing sprites, and make the scenes more text heavy.

Cheers.
I'm paying for some sprite work, doing some sprite work and waiting for an illustrator for the sex scenes. The waiting is the hardest part.

That third heroine is darn good idea. For the next one. She wouldn't fit in this one. This one has to be slim trim and out the door. I'm not joking about that 0.5

As for the Squid and the Hamster though... I don't want to go outside of the "being cucked by a woodland critter" genre. I have to stay focused.

As for smaller squirrels... Stewart is the last of the squirrels. It's not like we can just get more squirrels, right? ha ha ha...

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
The game is named : Squirrel Adventures, but why is the mc not the squirrel ?? It looks like the adventure is more related to the squirrel then the mc he is doing all the fighting the squirrel is gettng all the fun :unsure:

Angmir

May 29, 2017
I finally tried to cook. I cooked the damn omlete - but it is nowhere in my inventory, still the ingredients are lost. I knew it was a waste of time but it is also a waste of resources ...

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
I finally tried to cook. I cooked the damn omlete - but it is nowhere in my inventory, still the ingredients are lost. I knew it was a waste of time but it is also a waste of resources ...
The meals give you a buff. The Sandwiches go in the inventory.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Is there any way to enter the room with the large monster bones in the first tower (where Squirels Bow is found).

And what is the deal with Undead in the basement ?

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
when going back down the fire tower how do I get through the door next to the stairs on the library floor? I thought it was the valve next to it at first but I can't reach that one.

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Is there any way to enter the room with the large monster bones in the first tower (where Squirels Bow is found).

And what is the deal with Undead in the basement ?
Yeah, you have to go to the room with the corpses to get the first set of armor.

I'm not sure what the deal with the dungeon is though.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Yeah, you have to go to the room with the corpses to get the first set of armor.

I'm not sure what the deal with the dungeon is though.
But how do I get into that room ?

NVM I see that top left
switch works on 2 set of doors

Last edited:

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
It's been a while... But the left wall switch has to be off so the gate to the dungeon is locked... The right wall switch has to be on... And there is a hidden passage wall next to the pentagram.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
But I have another question about the portals (blue circles on the floor) they seem to do jack shit to me.
In second tower when you touch the green orb one appears - but what do you do about it ?

Maybe some walkthrough for the game could be made. I can definetly progress without it - but I am not sure if I am missiong content or not.
Especialy if there are any lewd scenes that are missable.

Are there any missable sex scenes ? only ones I have seen so far are the encampment scenes.

PS> Again i figured the thing about the portals in 2nd tower - they just show which boulders are moveable. But there was one in first tower too and I had no idea what it did.

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Well... You could miss a library. And you kind of have to miss most of the sex scenes just with how the tents are set up.

The blue portals in the earth tower are just there to tell you which position the switch is in.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes