• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Squirting Heroine Acmerize [Final] [Ibotsukigunte]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Kripper10

Jan 7, 2018
Yeah... sadly combat's busted it seems. I mean, you can't even progress further into the game as the MC is constantly being caught to the point you're basically just in a non-stop losing battle ALL the time... while I do understand this is a BRG it's a bit crappy you can't defend yourself :/

Edit: Played a little further, can't even fight the first boss. Will recommend holding off on this until it's fixed.

Last edited:
Reactions: swolechic

nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
you can play this game entirely on Japanese language since they isnt much npc to talk to anyway, and it is a very straight forward game to the ending

Trollolol

Apr 6, 2018
Unfortunate that everyone has such bad reviews of the gameplay because god DAMN that preview art made me go from 0 to 100 in 0.2 seconds.

Reactions: Furyous D

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
i play this awesome game since its published japaness. i believie u guy can play without have translated. btw, the combat is ENTER, if the game is translated bug, too sad for u guy.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Since combat is busted there is no real point to play this as can not really advance which is a shame this game looked great

aff571

Jun 6, 2017
That's a shame. Looked at the gallery and it's pretty good. Hopefully some intrepid soul will translate it fully. It's not a long game I don't think.

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
To improve the font edit www/fonts/gamefont.css and change FGKawaiiMaru.otf to mplus-1m-regular.ttf
Not all sentences are entirely readable yet, but it's at least somewhat understandable.

Last edited:
Reactions: RealAdult

Kripper10

Jan 7, 2018
Kripper10 Man, i wonder how stupid you need to be so you make a 2 star review of a game only cause it was cracked poorly...
XD this is actually a fairly normal thing to do when reviewing a game, and it serves more as a warning for others hoping to play the game and not suffer the same fate as the rest of us who played it. I will change the rating when the bug is fixed, but for now, the rating will stand until such a time. Hope you have a good day!

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes