RPGM Completed Squirting Heroine Acmerize [Final] [Ibotsukigunte]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

tigerlady360

Dec 17, 2018
found some cgs on another website, i really wish this game actually worked

Edit: also if anyone has any of the other games by this dev, if by chance you can upload them.

Last edited:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
How the sweet baby Jesus do you get "SUDDENLY" kidnapped?! xD

KOOFN.jpg

Also, not one person to playtest? Really?! I mean, come on...
Bet this one was run through Translator++ or something such (breaking a thing or two in the scripts, it seems), without giving any more damn. Shame.

Reactions: Antagonist969

z0r

Jun 1, 2017
Another game doomed to never be touched by a real translator cause some dude decided to throw google translate at it

Reactions: Antagonist969

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
please lord grant me strength to get thru this machine translation
lol thats the spirit, aye look i dont like machine either and yet im still enjoying the game in some what of a way, so try it and if i beat the game i will give full save so yall dont have to worry about it, you can then just jerk ya self to sleep lol :cool:;);):devilish:

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
lol thats the spirit, aye look i dont like machine either and yet im still enjoying the game in some what of a way, so try it and if i beat the game i will give full save so yall dont have to worry about it, you can then just jerk ya self to sleep lol :cool:;);):devilish:
i never blame the uploader for providing me the chance to play the game i only blame the translator for doin a shit job

Reactions: TeamHentaiX

JVM~

Aug 11, 2017
How can you play with combat bug?

wooby6

Feb 17, 2018
TeamH I fixed the combat bug, I also fixed some translation errors
let me know if there are any other problems, I may continue to work on it in my spare time

For anyone who wants to know, the bug was caused by the machine translation also translating key event data in the mapXXX.json
this is because the translator ran every JSON through the machine translator which would have worked correctly
if the game didn't have a custom combat system

extract to www/data
Edit: fixed token error in LV0 Area Transfer Device area

Last edited:

rap_ray

Dec 6, 2018
let me know if there are any other problems, I may continue to work on it in my spare time

For anyone who wants to know the bug was caused by the machine translation also translating key event data in the mapXXX.json
this is because the translator ran every JSON through the machine translator which would have worked correctly

It works, thanks a lot!!

Reactions: YourName7498

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017

For anyone who wants to know the bug was caused by the machine translation also translating key event data in the mapXXX.json

extract to www/data
Thank you, i will add your link to the OP

tigerlady360

Dec 17, 2018
with new patch ive made it to the second area at the park. when the new guy appears and the dialogue ends im frozen. is this just me.

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
this torrent still live for who want try fresh version japanesss

for instance download. gg those name.

[Ibotsukigunte] Shiofuki Hiroin Akumerize
[いぼつきぐんて] 潮吹きヒロイン アクメリゼ
Ibotsukigunte – Squirting Heroine Acmerize

ps: btw, anyone know how get file have gallery. The cg gallery in Title screen after all.

Antagonist969

Sep 22, 2018
How? Attacks won't work. How do you even keep progressing.

frank9001

May 6, 2018

For anyone who wants to know, the bug was caused by the machine translation also translating key event data in the mapXXX.json

extract to www/data
Thank you!

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes