RPGM Completed Squirting Heroine Acmerize [Final] [Ibotsukigunte]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

hathios

May 20, 2017
I have a Problem with this game.
I am stuck fighting around I always lose to the minions around town.
I press the the space bar to fight them but nothing happens.
This game makes not fun if you lose evertime you try to fight the boss at the Akume Port

Last edited:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I have a Problem with this game.
I am stuck fighting around I always lose to the minions around town.
I press the the space bar to fight them but nothing happens.
Two letters for you: OP.

Hint: read the OP.
Hint2: OP stands for Overpowered Original Poster/Opening Post

Then again, you *could* just glance through the thread itself and find the solution, but I believe the OP is easier.
PS: you may also try searching for "bug" with the searchbox located at the top of the page, right from the F95ZONE logo; but whatevs, just spitballing here....

Redbrownalgae

Sep 30, 2018
Have you found it yet? Sry, i've overlooked that. I am not 100% sure, but I think it was the one with the guard in front. You can get there from the initial church simply left to next map and a bit upwards.
I don't think so. Would you care to explain what the issue is exactly?
Well except for the very beginning of the game when you escape the prison for the first time and get control of the character, I was unable to save anywhere, it's okay now though, I just simply blitzed through the game to unlock everything.

Sep 11, 2017
To improve the font edit www/fonts/gamefont.css and change FGKawaiiMaru.otf to mplus-1m-regular.ttf
Not all sentences are entirely readable yet, but it's at least somewhat understandable.
As very simple fix for a lower size (still not perfect but better) you may f.e. use , open \www\data\ContainerProperties.json with it, select . (Simply "Replace All" or click for finer options)

Find:
Code:
(Font.?Size":)\s?\d\d
Replace:
Code:
\120
I have found that combining these two options can help fix the issues of the text formatting; however it does not fix the machine translations :HideThePain:

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
@cockmaster014898746 what exactly do you need it for? There is a full save, but it won't unlock the gallery. While I did post something to unlock the gallery without the need of any save. But I mean ... we are on page 5 (and I did post my unlock on page 4). Also in ANY thread you will find it, when you do simply search for ... f.e. "save" or "full save" "gallery" e.g. (in that thread - automatically activated when you search while watching a thread). So again WHY do YOU need it?

Let me explain it in another way: It took me 1 min to browse through these pages and find ALL important information (Infos, links, attachments). You did create that post 3h:23m before my post. You had to login and write the post, which also took you a bit, may even the minute to browse through. And I didn't check, but I'd guess the text in the gallery is also dependent on the rpgm-settings. So you may still have the problems we all had on that bad font-size & co (you'd know there are solutions, if you'd just browse through). Now imagine the happy feeling you get, when you can nearly instantly continue after you found s.t. yourself VS. waiting that time for .... my post. I wonder what you will choose next time. Happy fapping.

Last edited:

quin2k

Feb 8, 2018
TeamH could you add this to the OP? This is a patch that solves:
-Sound Issue (changes the default config from 0% to 100%, also made dash on because why not)
-Font Issues (implements changes suggested)
-Combat Issue (from original patch already in OP)

Credit should go to wooby6 for the original patch, picobyte and Nironan who suggested the font solutions (and PhallusOfMalice who made it easy to find). I couldn't figure out the gallery fix suggested - it seemed to wipe my gallery instead, so that isn't included. If anyone else figured that out please let me know and I'll add it.

Last edited:

XunXun

Jan 11, 2020
Does anyone know where do I look for the translated text? I really, REALLY want to go in and at least fix the grammar.

Also would like to know how to best translate the evil organization's name. Mesubuta is literally "female pig" aka "sow", pig referencing a Masochistic person.

Sexual toliet => Cum Dump or something along that line.

Edit2: I'm starting to think her name isn't Acmerise. When the girl says it in-game, it sounds more kinda like "akuma" Like her name is supposed to be a feminized version of Devil, so Devilise?

Last edited:

FearTheD

Jun 21, 2017
TeamH could you add this to the OP? This is a patch that solves:
-Sound Issue (changes the default config from 0% to 100%, also made dash on because why not)
-Font Issues (implements changes suggested)
-Combat Issue (from original patch already in OP)

Credit should go to wooby6 for the original patch, picobyte and Nironan who suggested the font solutions (and PhallusOfMalice who made it easy to find). I couldn't figure out the gallery fix suggested - it seemed to wipe my gallery instead, so that isn't included. If anyone else figured that out please let me know and I'll add it.
Dude nice, I'll be using this instead of the one linked in the OP post (patch v2)!

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes