RPGM Completed Squirting Heroine Acmerize [Final] [Ibotsukigunte]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Is there a way to get a not Machine Translated game? It seems to be a waste if its difficult to even know what's going on.

Jul 23, 2018
I've wanted to play this game but every time i do the translation runs straight through the boxes. That's the only issue, I can deal with bad translation if need be but if i cant see everything that's being said then kinda defeats the purpose. Is there a fix for that?

Pill

Aug 9, 2019
Mega is down, if someone has it and can re-upload to mega and drop the link that would be great :)

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I almost feel like the game has to be translated again given how it crashes due to how bad the MTL is.

colorlessblue

Apr 16, 2020
Is there anyway to fix the text going off the screen? Did I miss something when downloading?
tl;dr it's a side effect of someone hitting the MTL button then shipping without editing it at all

RPGMaker requires gamemakers to manually decide linebreaks when writing dialogue. Because autotranslators don't know about this (and even if they did they'd have to know font size and text box width to do anything with it) basically any MTL will overflow the box because English is less character dense than Japanese.

The only way to fix it is by editing the MTL, which isn't too hard with a translation program, especially if there's an included translation file in the download.

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
tl;dr it's a side effect of someone hitting the MTL button then shipping without editing it at all

RPGMaker requires gamemakers to manually decide linebreaks when writing dialogue. Because autotranslators don't know about this (and even if they did they'd have to know font size and text box width to do anything with it) basically any MTL will overflow the box because English is less character dense than Japanese.

The only way to fix it is by editing the MTL, which isn't too hard with a translation program, especially if there's an included translation file in the download.
is there a thread somewhere that can show me how?

colorlessblue

Apr 16, 2020
is there a thread somewhere that can show me how?
should be a good jumping-off point! Heads up, to use the translator you'll need a JP copy of the game to TL from. After that it's pretty smooth sailing though!

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes