RPGM Completed Squirting Heroine Acmerize [Final] [Ibotsukigunte]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
As very simple fix for a lower size (still not perfect but better) you may f.e. use , open \www\data\ContainerProperties.json with it, select . (Simply "Replace All" or click for finer options)

Find:
Code:
(Font.?Size":)\s?\d\d
Replace:
Code:
\120

Last edited:

Night27

May 8, 2017
As very simple fix for a lower size (still not perfect but better) you may f.e. use , open \www\data\ContainerProperties.json with it, select .

Find:
Code:
(Font.?Size":)\d\d
Replace:
Code:
\120
so I am trying to use your fix for the font size but am finding multiple results for font size in that json file could you be a little more precise as to which one needs to be changed or would it be possible for you upload a already edited file thankyou for your help

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
could you be a little more precise as to which one needs to be changed
Simply replace all.

If you want to use finer detail on each size, but think the format is hard to look at, you may dl. , extract it to "*Notepad++ folder*\plugins\JSMinNPP" (create last folder - important - with latest npp versions plugins need to have each a diff. folder). (Re-) start NPP. Now with the file above open (if it was before and you simply closed npp/reopen it will still be there), either select Plugins\JsTool\JsFormat (+jsmin after u're finished) or make use of Plugins\JsTool\JSON Viewer (searching for "FontSize" here should act. be enough) (Note: I did change above Find-Regex to accom. to the JsFormat)

Last edited:

Night27

May 8, 2017
I am sorry to say that my programing ability is very limited (and I think that the creator used custom scripts), I understand which file controls the font sizes in the game but I do not know which is for the textbox or for that matter I am unabe to make the tools that you have linked work to the point that it lets me make the changes without having to mess with ever single entry that is listed as "fontsize," or is that what you are saying I should do, to just change ALL of the fontsize entries? Lastly do I need to decrease the number or increase it to make everything fit in the textbox? or better yet is there any entry that governs word wrapping?
Again I am sorry about all this I have been messing with these tools for over an hour and still not sure where to go

ht25f

Jun 20, 2018
For the full gallery, until this is fixed, edit the file www/js/CommonSave.js
At line 190 there there is:
if("gameVariables in loadData){
this.setLoadVariables(loadData["gameVariables"]);
}
add under the closed bracket
if(window){
for(let i = 0; i<20; i++){
window.$gameSwitches._data[41+i] = true;
}
}

Sad this site wont let me upload the patch. I don't know how RPGM saves, else u can edit the save file and make those variables at true lol

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Half way thru the game and stuck at the f*cking Park fight. :devilish::devilish:;)

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
For the full gallery, until this is fixed, edit the file www/js/CommonSave.js
At line 190 there there is:
if("gameVariables in loadData){
this.setLoadVariables(loadData["gameVariables"]);
}
add under the closed bracket
if(window){
for(let i = 0; i<20; i++){
window.$gameSwitches._data[41+i] = true;
}
}

Sad this site wont let me upload the patch. I don't know how RPGM saves, else u can edit the save file and make those variables at true lol
When i do this, i get the option for the gallery, but nothing is viewable. Maybe i am just dumb :S

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
Simply replace all.
I am unabe to make the tools that you have linked work to the point that it lets me make the changes without having to mess with ever single entry that is listed as "fontsize," or is that what you are saying I should do, to just change ALL of the fontsize entries? Lastly do I need to decrease the number or increase it to make everything fit in the textbox? or better yet is there any entry that governs word wrapping?
As I wrote - if you feel unfamiliar with it, you can simply replace all. I for one think it's quite simple. (Scene_Battle ... will be all text in battles; Scene_Map's 2 FontSizes will be what you'd be interested at most - text while moving around the map; and so on ....).
Decrease the size. You do know at least word, right? And to change the size of text there? Or at websites like even here: size9 -- size22.

How about zipping the patch? About the saves: they are in *Gamefolder* \www\save\file*.rpgsave.

Also for @ all: as for editing this values: move to *Gamefolder* \www\data\ rename "System.json" to ... whatever f.e. System_bak.json. Remove the "_bk" in "System_bk.json". Open both files in a text editor like npp and move to the end of each. You'll note (in curr. System.json) the following: "windowTone":[34,136,170,0]}
from now System_bak.json add everything starting with ;"hasEncrypted inbetween System.json's ]}, so both ends look the same. Make use of RpgMakerSaveEdit, open your safe file (see above), click menu "Advanced\Edit Switches and Var", in Switches you can enable thos (1-20 and 41-60, i dunno may 137 too?). Btw. may that's the reason for Gnodab 's report (I didn't test it, but you may have to set those 1-20 too - f.e. with add. "for(let h = 1; h<42; h=h+40){" and "[h+i]").

Btw. the only thing for full unlock you may find attached. Extract ( ) and replace it with the one in save folder (see above).
You may also find a list of the movements in case you don't want to listen to the girl near start left outside home.

Last edited:

ht25f

Jun 20, 2018
This is the patch, just:
1) change the extension from .save to .js
2) move it in www/js/plugins

Just a note, I'm on linux so I don't use the standard launcher, idk if that makes a difference. To launch it like me go in the www folder and run from a shell (on windows Shift->Right Click->Run Powershell or something like that):

chromium -–allow-file-access-from-files --disable-web-security --user-data-dir=. index.html

if you have chrome and not chromium run:

chrome -–allow-file-access-from-files --disable-web-security --user-data-dir=. index.html

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
one of the worsed game ever the machine translation is so bad a nd a lot of times you cant read the full sentence because words are missing

Redbrownalgae

Sep 30, 2018
So, is anyone else having problems with saving except at the very start of the game? Maybe I just missed if anyone said anything.

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
I can't seem to be able to find the Red light disrict...
Have you found it yet? Sry, i've overlooked that. I am not 100% sure, but I think it was the one with the guard in front. You can get there from the initial church simply left to next map and a bit upwards.
So, is anyone else having problems with saving except at the very start of the game?
I don't think so. Would you care to explain what the issue is exactly?

Suzano

Jun 27, 2017
I got lost in posts, how do i fix the non damage bug? with changing font size or something? or maybe someone can post a files ready/modified for others to play normaly? (minus terible machine trans ofc XD)

Jun 10, 2018
Thank you I did found it, I was looking for a part in town rather than a building. Finished the game, art is good, sprites animations too and you got variety from action to sneak and easy puzzles.

Very good game, sure the machine translation is the low point but making machine translated game myself I prefer this than Kanjis

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Thank you I did found it, I was looking for a part in town rather than a building. Finished the game, art is good, sprites animations too and you got variety from action to sneak and easy puzzles.

Very good game, sure the machine translation is the low point but making machine translated game myself I prefer this than Kanjis
hey care to share your full save bro :cool::cool::cool:

Reactions: qaz051099
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes