VN Ren'Py Abandoned SS Aphrodite [v0.1] [MagicHands]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
It promises to be very interesting but we have to wait for a few major updates and then we will see how the action unfolds :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Really good looking npc and anims are just wonderfull for a the 1st release!!

unfortunatly, when I read the others post, many poeple want the perfection from the very 1st release....
If that was a slight at my comment asking about the green smoke in only one of her eyes, I still stand by my question. The models look absolutely wonderful including the character in the preview pics with the odd looking arm/torso ratio. The preview pic is just a bit awkward, because she looks much better in other game images.
But BECAUSE they all look wonderful, the odd smoke/reflection in her eye looks purposeful. And still makes no sense. So I played the game looking to see if there was a reason for it. Nope. She's standing in a well lit hallway staring at a dwarf. So I'm still curious about the smokey green.

Also have to admit the reason for the nearly all female crew was a cute touch.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
This game looks really promising and has a good variety of characters. I don't know many games that have giant muscular alien women, a thicc dwarf and a hot GILF as possible romance options. I don't like those creepy loli twins though and I hope you can choose to avoid doing anything with them.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Not bad for the demo i am intrigue and i do hope for Male on Futa content, i like where the story is going and hoping both the story and sex scene will be amazing. But yeah glad and hope there will be male on futa content. XD i see someone complaining on that already.

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
So hoping the futa stuff is optional but given the name of the game and it's inclusion of Futa I couldn't help but think of this.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Noted every comments, thanks for the feedbacks :D
Will include futas with less big ding dong, other female character and (maybe) a trap or an another male.
This game looks really promising and has a good variety of characters. I don't know many games that have giant muscular alien women, a thicc dwarf and a hot GILF as possible romance options. I don't like those creepy loli twins though and I hope you can choose to avoid doing anything with them.
Loli? I don't see the twins as loli but i guess anything young female is a loli, but if the dev have plans for them in this game i am intrigue not just sex wise but story wise since it's one being sharing two bodies.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dysphorika

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Too soon to say, but have potential to be a good one (hope it doesn't screw it).

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Loli? I don't see the twins as loli but i guess anything young female is a loli, but if the dev have plans for them in this game i am intrigue not just sex wise but story wise since it's one being sharing two bodies.
I agree that it could be interesting. I hope their content is optional though they look way too young for me to feel comfortable doing anything with them. I do hope the dev is careful with them since I don't see patreon being happy if they find out about them in his game.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
I agree that it could be interesting. I hope their content is optional though they look way too young for me to feel comfortable doing anything with them. I do hope the dev is careful with them since I don't see patreon being happy if they find out about them in his game.
You do have a point with patreon have a few artist friends that for some reason someone thought there content was loli, but yeah i agree they have like a lot of the character in this game some story content. Being a being with one mind and two bodies, and i do hope it leads to also in interesting story and sex scene but yeah i agree with you on the patreon, they can be a hassle.

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes