VN Ren'Py Abandoned SS Aphrodite [v0.1] [MagicHands]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Lt. Carrie Carr : " But no one that I have this...easy way I have with you. That confort. "

I get some errors, but when the whole sentence is wtf, you need to read through your work to correct it.
English is my only language and i have no idea what that even means, i feel bad for people who are not native English speakers LOL.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
But BECAUSE they all look wonderful, the odd smoke/reflection in her eye looks purposeful. And still makes no sense. So I played the game looking to see if there was a reason for it. Nope. She's standing in a well lit hallway staring at a dwarf. So I'm still curious about the smokey green.
Isn't she just looking to the side? Human eyeballs also get "more red" the further back you go, due to more visible blood vessels. If she has green blood, maybe that's what you are seeing.
It didn't look strange to me.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Lt. Carrie Carr : " But no one that I have this...easy way I have with you. That confort. "

I get some errors, but when the whole sentence is wtf, you need to read through your work to correct it.
The sentence is fine other than the spelling mistake. Sure, it's not written in the most elegant fasion but it gets across the point that the MC is someone she can be herself around without putting up the walls as she does with others.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
The sentence is fine other than the spelling mistake. Sure, it's not written in the most elegant fasion but it gets across the point that the MC is someone she can be herself around without putting up the walls as she does with others.
Is what I understood

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Looks promising, with good renders and dialogue. (y)
It always makes me laugh when I see spacecraft with the styling of aircraft. looks cool but not practical. look what Elon is doing with rockets now.
Wish much success magichands

Reactions: BVonkX

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Very good start. Normally I like games with only real people but here the rest is also done very well. The rest looks good too and good with music too. looking forward to the next update!

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
Hey there dev if you're reading

The animations were lovely but would it be possible to make the backgrounds not move around so much while they occurring?
There was a weird effect for me, that with the fact the animations looped fairly quickly and with the moving backgrounds it gave me something like motion sickness.
I can't really think how else to describe it, in no way was it anywhere near as bad as actual motion sickness, but hopefully you can understand what I mean :unsure:

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes