VN Ren'Py Abandoned SS Aphrodite [v0.1] [MagicHands]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... magiks do not make renders, renders are not hand made,
so dev be polishing the game is still our hope for the moment.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Yeah I really hope this isn't abandoned. Though, seeing how frequently they did post on Patreon and then just stop posting all the sudden over a month is concerning. Plus they haven't been on these forums since then either. So just hoping they are well and nothing bad happened and progress is still being made. :)

Reactions: Dysphorika and B2B2

holfdir

Jun 13, 2018
I really liked the introduction of this game, and all the different characters. Hopefully the dev is okay and is working on this game more. I'm supporting him on patreon and last post was on March 16, seems like it might be abandoned. Hope I'm wrong, I need to see more of Krish :(

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
Is curious how people asks for updates or if is abandoned, but never concerns for the dev wellbeing
:unsure:
They haven't been on this site since March 19th and Patreon isn't active either.
Very possible something happened.

I think the reason many don't/wont say anything is to avoid morbid conversations.
If I remember right it was Bad Teacher which had people posting about believing the creator died.
Because nothing was updating and they weren't posting.

Then their Patreon had activity and the topic stayed on what the hell for a while.
Even people who worked with them said they were always professional so to up and run wasnt like them.
Then it kept going back to morbid guessing and chats.
No one likes to see that so I believe many wont say anything to avoid such topics.

Could be totally wrong on why they don't.
Just my guess.

On that note.
Wishing the best for MagicHands and their family.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
They haven't been on this site since March 19th and Patreon isn't active either.
Very possible something happened.

I think the reason many don't/wont say anything is to avoid morbid conversations.
If I remember right it was Bad Teacher which had people posting about believing the creator died.
Because nothing was updating and they weren't posting.

Then their Patreon had activity and the topic stayed on what the hell for a while.
Even people who worked with them said they were always professional so to up and run wasnt like them.
Then it kept going back to morbid guessing and chats.
No one likes to see that so I believe many wont say anything to avoid such topics.

Could be totally wrong on why they don't.
Just my guess.

On that note.
Wishing the best for MagicHands and their family.
Fair point.

Reactions: Blaisdale

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
It's really a shame. This game had a ton of potential. Hopefully the dev is alright.
That it did.
I like games with a space theme myself.
Even though I'm not really into Star Trek like tv shows, games always fair well with me.

Rambling aside.
Check out this, it might be up your alley.

https://f95zone.to/threads/eros-sector-ch-0-5-delinquent-productions.65475/

Its only just started but seems to be going strong so far. (warning though, has Trans content in it. You do get the choice to say you aren't into it.)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dysphorika

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yeah ,, just that she a grabby bastard getting her meat right from under captn nose.
That it did.
Even though I'm not really into Star Trek like tv shows, games always fair well with me.

Rambling aside.

Its only just started but seems to be going strong so far. (warning though, has Trans content in it. You do get the choice to say you aren't into it.)
Of course this game, with genuine human emotion and lovable charming babe snuggling us into the ship
had to hit the skids and get derailed. Oh well ... good things never last, I guess.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
I'd argue don't play it as it is. The games shows such promise and will definitely leave you wanting to see more.

There is a decent scene in it which I'd recommend looking at but overall I think you'll get to the end and just wish it wasn't abandoned.

Your call.
Is what happens with abandoned projects, if you like them you will be sad asking why is abandoned wishing they would be continued.

Reactions: Mikeyw

Groundlbr

Jul 5, 2017
That it did.

Rambling aside.

I'm a fan of the space setting as well. I've been playing Eros Sector since the initial release. It's well done, but very short so far. Hopefully we'll see some more content soon on that one as well. Starship Inanna and Tales from the Unending Void are a couple others I've enjoyed playing as well.

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes