VN Ren'Py Abandoned SS Aphrodite [v0.1] [MagicHands]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes
Oct 8, 2019
I was right, this is the game I was hoping it would be. Not to backseat or anything but can there be a Vulcan type character? You know, next to no emotion but not the android. Seriously put a wig on her haha. Either way I will be watching this with great interest.

Hermies

Feb 7, 2018
I was right, this is the game I was hoping it would be. Not to backseat or anything but can there be a Vulcan type character? You know, next to no emotion but not the android. Seriously put a wig on her haha. Either way I will be watching this with great interest.
I'me just downloading it now, have yet to play but being a treckie I have to say "Blonde borg with big boobs", "Cybernetic dude with piss yellow eyes" Lol, and were there any erlier char's?:unsure: Looks like tons of potential to Me:alien:
Also want to say to Dev. Thank's for the choice man, and wish the Best of Luck in the Future...(Pun intended Lol)

Oct 8, 2019
I'me just downloading it now, have yet to play but being a treckie I have to say "Blonde borg with big boobs", "Cybernetic dude with piss yellow eyes" Lol, and were there any erlier char's?:unsure: Looks like tons of potential to Me:alien:
Also want to say to Dev. Thank's for the choice man, and wish the Best of Luck in the Future...(Pun intended Lol)
Female android so there's Data, Captain is a hardass so I am guessing closer fem Sisco instead of Janeway. The doctor is about as close as possible to Dr. Crusher, Con Officer is an ex but no real tie to Trek. A few others were introduced but not many more that are parodies of other characters. However, I personally wish they would have a fully functional Data, just for the women of the ship.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Oh this one is nice, i think i'm gonna like this one :cool:

It reminds me so much of Mass Effect and i hope the story is good with "proper" ending :KEK:

btw thanks for making things avoidable and optional, respect for that!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Hmm just realized the blue girl from the banner in OP is not in the game... will she show up in the future?

Anyway good luck magichands (y)

Last edited:

Hermies

Feb 7, 2018
Female android so there's Data, Captain is a hardass so I am guessing closer fem Sisco instead of Janeway. The doctor is about as close as possible to Dr. Crusher, Con Officer is an ex but no real tie to Trek. A few others were introduced but not many more that are parodies of other characters. However, I personally wish they would have a fully functional Data, just for the women of the ship.
Dude I Havent played yet Lol, though I have to say I'de rather see Sisco captain a sister ship /star base so I am hoping the capt. is suposed to be more like Tiberius. That said I was actually saying the Cyborg has a potential to go back to much erlier lore.
Man I want to see "Dribbles" maybe they only form in 0G. in the presence of "Myewtrinos" Lol, there were feline beings in the lore and comics in the 70's.
"Dribbles" could be a danger to the ship because they may swarm the Com. officer due to her exceptional "Oral" skill, thus jamming communications bolth in and out of the ship..LOL.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I am so very glad we can choose Kish's "Gender"
Her render was one of the main draws for this game for me, so glad it wasnt wasted. lol

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Edit: Hmm just realized the blue girl from the banner in OP is not in the game... will she show up in the future?
That's strange I met her on my play through. Picked slum kid as my origin story, maybe story changes based on the origin you pick. I might have to check the others out. This one is looking really good. Can't wait for the next update.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
That's strange I met her on my play through. Picked slum kid as my origin story, maybe story changes based on the origin you pick. I might have to check the others out. This one is looking really good. Can't wait for the next update.
I think you are mistaken, looks like you are confusing her with Xera...

... and no as far as i know choosing the origin story does not reflect in this EGame... not yet anyway. I'm 99% sure that will change in the future :cool:

Last edited:

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
I think you are mistaken, looks like you are confusing her with Xera...
... and no as far as i know choosing the origin story does not reflect in this AVN... not yet anyway. I'm 99% sure that will change in the future :cool:
Sorry, when you said blue girl from the banner I was thinking about the blue security chief girl. Totally missed the banner part in your statement.

• Haha
Reactions: FAP369ZONE
Dec 27, 2020
Is the Android "fully functional". Oh, one of the sexiest scenes in TNG. I am still wondering how Tasha skirt kept in place the hole time. Hoping for more. Was 9 years old. Don't blame me. :whistle:

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes