VN Ren'Py Abandoned SS Aphrodite [v0.1] [MagicHands]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I just hope that this game allows you to choose who you want to have a relationship with and who you don't. Although it is a ship with only women there are already two possible li discarded for me. The woman with a dick and the blue woman who has been fucked by the one with a dick. I also hope that the futa does not become the Eric of this game

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
I just hope that this game allows you to choose who you want to have a relationship with and who you don't. Although it is a ship with only women there are already two possible li discarded for me. The woman with a dick and the blue woman who has been fucked by the one with a dick. I also hope that the futa does not become the Eric of this game
So I played Eros Sector right after playing this. Are you sure this comment isn't meant for that game? Because that game has a girl with a dick who we actually watch fucking the blue girl. Where as in this game, the blue chick IS the one with the dick, which we get to decide on anyway.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
ed1.jpg

This be your home,
This be your throne,
Make it your own,
Deep throbbing hon.​

This game is crisp and clean, good lighting, neet characters, obvious LI
and all the time in the world 4 actual no holes barred no strings attatched philandering:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Android wonder babe admits to being incomplete and to yearning to become human.
Sure hope MC will be able to help quash any inhibitions and prottect her from the bias of the crew.
Is the Android "fully functional". Oh, one of the sexiest scenes in TNG. I am still wondering how Tasha skirt kept in place the hole time. Hoping for more. Was 9 years old. Don't blame me. :whistle:
This game right off the bat lets you choose who your nemessis will be and what temperament
there will be: wrestle the monster and prove your worth to the gurls she be so unashamably
antagonizing with her bully demeanor and poor emotional development.

We know we will face her, we know she thinks nothing of the other gurls as she freely belittles them
for poor sparing capabilitis and self absorbed portrayal as being soft meat.
Be the military police and stop the meanies from aggressively imposing their will,
be charming and whoever will want a piece of you, will come goading you on all over her.

If nothing, sticking to the awesome babe that is right there beside you from day 1
is and always will be your safe place.

So I played Eros Sector right after playing this. Are you sure this comment isn't meant for that game? Because that game has a girl with a dick who we actually watch fucking the blue girl. Where as in this game, the blue chick IS the one with the dick, which we get to decide on anyway.
Game oN!

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
my bad. You are absolutely right, I actually played both in a row and I made a mistake in my comment

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Looks great so far, not many space-based games seem to get it right but I like this one so far. Great renders and super animations, that opening oral scene, WOW. Nice to see the aliens don't look weird either, the all remind me of characters from Star Trek TV series and Mass Effect. I'll be watching this one.(y):D

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Hardly surprising, as it's basically a thinly veiled Star Trek fanfic, with some Orville and a few other inspirations thrown into the mix.
And as a fan of both, I approve. :)
I was getting some serious Orville vibes during the tour of the ship with Lt Carr...particularly in the lift when she says they are both assholes :LOL:

Absolute respect to the Dev for giving the players a choice on Krish.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dysphorika

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
Awesome first release, not sure I've seen any first release be so comprehensive objectively. I hope Krish will provide us with more than the classic "big strong aggressively dominant amazon lady" experience as a lover but I have the utmost trust in the dev's plans for the game's future.

Seriously how do we spread the knowledge of SS Aphrodite around? Because I feel like this should be trending. More people deserve to know about this gem.

Reactions: youngethan

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game ignited the hope for a good warm cozy feeling of belonging to a gurl she also feels close to us.
NO more of that crazy pile on the hurt on the clueless / stranger / demoted / excluded MC
we see in all those other games where devs crave MC all the hurt for naught.
my bad. You are absolutely right, I actually played both in a row and I made a mistake in my comment
Sometimes happen
Awesome first release, not sure I've seen any first release be so comprehensive objectively. I hope Krish will provide us with more than the classic "big strong aggressively dominant amazon lady" experience as a lover but I have the utmost trust in the dev's plans for the game's future.

Seriously how do we spread the knowledge of SS Aphrodite around? Because I feel like this should be trending. More people deserve to know about this gem.
Them magic hands are working ..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 27, 2020
Did anybody hear something from the Dev pretty much radio silence since a month.
I knew it's the wrong franchise but: "I have a bad feeling about this."
It would be a shame when it is abandoned especially after this start.:(

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
ap1.jpg
Dev just wondering around in the renderings and hitting snags ...
Charging those fingers with magik must be some arduous process ...

ap3.jpg

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes