3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

Kurōzu

Nov 20, 2017
I see that in the OP is mentioned that the MAC / LINUX / ANDROID version is at 0.7 but on itch.io you can find 0.8

menace21

Dec 31, 2016
in episode two hermines streams the bottom person is cut off like in friend zone episode 1 only the top 2 commentators are shown while the last one is cut off is there a way to fix this

Last edited:

centuryspice

Apr 9, 2019
If he didn't just say "I made a lot of progress this week!" every Monday and actually showed off some of that progress, maybe we'd be a little less cynical. And that would be great, because I really don't want to be cynical about a guy that's made one of the best and most iconic Western Adult games out there.

Is there more going on in discord? I'd hope so, because otherwise I don't understand how he still has this much monetary support.

Edit: I just remembered that he said he just recently started participating in the discord. Which means he hasn't been sharing anything there for a while. So how the hell did his backers put up with it so long?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
sc34 ep 7 came out july and ep 8 on september and 8.01 bit later.

Nasty_Gary

Apr 28, 2018
I'm on the event where Lara meets the other girls. LOLA then mentions that Hermoine's got stripping to do in 10 minutes but I haven't yet unlocked that for her. Hell I haven't even unlocked the 'A Whole New World' thing with Jasmine... What did I do wrong and how to unlock these?

centuryspice

Apr 9, 2019

>Also next episode will introduce a new girl. It was a tough choice to make and I can't wait to see how you guys will take it.

Why Akabur. Why do you do this to us. You KNOW that all we want is more content for existing girls, we don't need more bloat. I had a little hope for the next episode, but that's gone now. We'll just be getting teased again and won't see any good stuff.

anakinana

Feb 15, 2019
How to avoid the annoying grind:

Enable the console:

1)Navigate to Game folder > renpy folder > common folder
2)Open 00console.rpy in a text editor (i.e. notepad)
3)search for config.console = False
4)change to True and save file
5)in game, press shift+o to the open console

Here are some variables that work with this game (enable and open the console first)

jas_stress = xx

ash_stress = xx

gold = xx

stars = xx

eco_can = xx

(xx is any number you want)

**some credit goes to a helpful anon on 4chan for the succinct console enable instructions**
I finally got the solution for someone who can not use the console to cheat
It show "UnicodeDecodeError" because the directory is too long for someone like me using CN, HK or RU Ver. OS
//(my HK word user name) ascii--> Unicode --> utf-8 (too long)
Just change the file under C:/
HaHa it's simple , hope this help

Reactions: noamba1305
3.80 star(s) 58 Votes