3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
after showing aprils boobs around i can do nothign to continue. what can i do? the scene menu shows there are 3 events i didn´t see but how can i continue? or is the version not the final episode 9?

The1967

Aug 18, 2017
after showing aprils boobs around i can do nothign to continue. what can i do? the scene menu shows there are 3 events i didn´t see but how can i continue? or is the version not the final episode 9?
Had the same issue. I used console commands to add 1000 stars for myself and the prompt for the next event appeared

Reactions: F9Zoney

trolololo2

Jan 25, 2018
Yeah, I'd prefer an end in sight and not all these side trips. The whole last episode with the fantasy game was fun but could have been a separate game in itself.

I'd prefer he come to a conclusion and then work on something new. Like the hinted sequel to Princess Trainer.
I think starchannel is the best of both worlds as far as Akabur is concerned. When he did PT, we had to wait something like a year between updates from PT to PT:gold, and when he did witch trainer quickly, there were almost no CGs and the whole thing was a bunch of chibi animations. With Star Channel at least we get relatively regular updates (Chapters, because he doesn't like half finished) that usually have at least a few scenes and CGs.

......That being said, Princess Trainer Gold was some of the BEST this site will ever see.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

megaxxx

Aug 27, 2017
just a question. I remember playing this game not long ago and i dont remeber animation in a sex scene. There is animation in sex scenes?

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
the new girl is [/hide]Maslab[/hide] and yes i think in truth it will be his daughter instead. Akabur you troll!

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
LOL! I am going to laugh if the first sex scene in the game is with him and one of the girls lol.

• Haha
Reactions: GaRbS
3.80 star(s) 58 Votes