3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

Keynx

Jan 14, 2018
Can I get a full save of the last version? Played this game 2 times from scratch already cause I keep losing my saves.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
well, like i say, this update is nice for who lilke April.

cant say its an empty update full of nothing... peoples who say that honestly have troubles in mind.
this update have some nice content, but it mostly on 1 girl that most peoples didnt really like.

but meh... gime some popcorn :p
Screw that, pass ME the popcorn. Your incessant whining and raging is a show in of itself!

Personally I liked the update. Not the girls I like the best, but we got some fucking scenes (literally) which makes me happy. I can imagine that people watching this project really close could be disappointed by the amount of content delivered, but since I mostly just ignored this game until it gets updated I simply can't share that sentiment ^^

Reactions: LaterGater
Jul 2, 2017
Honestly I think it was a good update , had pretty much to laugh xD espacially at the end
If this quantity would come out in a 2-3 month circle with more split between the different characters I think the game is heading in the right direction.

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
I would like the good old Akabur and good sex scenes, but it seems he finally ran out of steam. But I can say thank you to Akabur thanks to him, we saw a lot of new games from different developers who tried to repeat his game. some were awful some good. But now there are games that have already surpassed him. But the reality is that if the Star Channel was not made by Akabur, it would not be very popular.

Reactions: GaRbS and omocik

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Is this still the bland voyeur simulator it was back when I played it last during episode 5 or 6?

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Why does this happen to so many devs? They make a few (sometimes one) good games and then just strait trash after that. And then people continue to pay for it and complain that it sucks.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GaRbS and erg1986

FatuousOne

Nov 17, 2017
You know, if the rest of the updates had a full sex scene like aprils and a couple events like Hermiones, I'd be kinda ok with it. Problem is, I bet the millions I do not have the next update will be full of story and maybe one sprite titshot. And will come out in 8 months.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
You know, if the rest of the updates had a full sex scene like aprils and a couple events like Hermiones, I'd be kinda ok with it. Problem is, I bet the millions I do not have the next update will be full of story and maybe one sprite titshot. And will come out in 8 months.
If every update had everything done to the character sprite quality then it would be great but the backgrounds and dances never appeared to be done by him and the chibi stuff was always a cop out. Now we have nonsensical dialog about handjobs and tits jiggling all while its just a static image.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Ok so the new girl...

I feel like there's a silver lining here
i honestly hope that way...

still it would be really crazyfor akabur to implent him like this and EVEN include multiples outfits for him if he is going to just run away after that it would be a real waste of time.
my thougths is he is here for good... maybe he gonna be used as kind of "support" or something. But i doubt akabur will waste time doing a complete new char from scratch (because he didnt get any body before) and give him custom outfits just for nothing.
(check yourself in the list, he did have custom outfits.)
akabur aint the guy to work on something like this just for a temporary thing.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
akabur promissed content for jasmine. a whole update.

still waiting... she is the very first girl in the game (with lola) and they are both the 2 girls with less content.
Lola is even constantly ignored in the story.

April got a big update for her alone with the farm thing. was it really necessary to add even more.. like drastically more to split the thing in 10+ parts ? i dont think.

Reactions: GaRbS and Barabash

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Your incessant whining and raging is a show in of itself!
my "incessant whining and raging" is called "my own opinion". wich i m perfectly fine to share.
i think i give enougth points to explain my opinions and thougths about it, and not just simply shit on things.

i m not here to be a show. i m here to give opinion, opinion that Akabur see himself (because he read what's here), he perfectly know what i like and what i dont.
i dont ask him to be my servant and do what i want. i ask him to spread his love into all the girls, and not pushing one girl on top for then drop her and go into another girl. this is bad way to go imho. better slowly work on all girls instead of doing full on for 1 girl and let the others on side.

you know... to please everybody. or at least, trying.

wouldnt mind if that was just a month release. But Akabur is not yet on the stage to release monthly updates. soo you can imagine that for someone (like me) who didnt like the girl the update is strictly on, this is dissapointing.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
akabur promissed content for jasmine. a whole update.

still waiting... she is the very first girl in the game (with lola) and they are both the 2 girls with less content.
Lola is even constantly ignored in the story.

April got a big update for her alone with the farm thing. was it really necessary to add even more.. like drastically more to split the thing in 10+ parts ? i dont think.
i want Lola content, hell I actually wanted to more actual corruption compared to what we are currently getting but I don't complain every single update about it. Literally every update I see the same repeat screeching about akabur. I get it, really I do but to point some pople just come here to complain about akabur.

• Haha
Reactions: GaRbS and macadam

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i want Lola content, hell I actually wanted to more actual corruption compared to what we are currently getting but I don't complain every single update about it. Literally every update I see the same repeat screeching about akabur. I get it, really I do but to point some pople just come here to complain about akabur.
that's why isay he should spread between all girls instead of 1 single girl.
even if content is smaller, everybody got something for the girl they like. and less complain.

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
If every update had everything done to the character sprite quality then it would be great but the backgrounds and dances never appeared to be done by him and the chibi stuff was always a cop out. Now we have nonsensical dialog about handjobs and tits jiggling all while its just a static image.

TheSavageGod

Jul 31, 2017
I would like the good old Akabur and good sex scenes, but it seems he finally ran out of steam. But I can say thank you to Akabur thanks to him, we saw a lot of new games from different developers who tried to repeat his game. some were awful some good. But now there are games that have already surpassed him. But the reality is that if the Star Channel was not made by Akabur, it would not be very popular.
Man was S Tier now he more like an B/C Tier

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes