3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

madishe

Dec 6, 2019
well, let me add five cents here.
I'm pretty sure, if you are not donating, you are not able to complain. I used to be a patron of him for PT and first two episodes of SC34, then i realized that i better spend my spare money to DAHR and others(and i do). I don't want to count his money, but... he had from 5 to 10k of donations per month and he is located in Rostov, which is russian southern city where usual monthly wage is about $500. looks like he definitely can hire some little helpers on a full time basis and let them do all heavy lifting and might, potentially, do some drawings as well. that, again, would do the process much faster, which gets more patrons, and so on. but this is not a goal, the goal is to keep his income as long as possible thats why we've got PTGE in one year (correct me if i'm wrong) and 3 years and a half we are enjoing ST34 and it is still far from finish.
making long story short- enjoy:) He is still the best.

Last edited:

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
I hate asking but can someone post a save file? i got a new computer so i lost my save file... i dont wanna replay from the beginning too much text.....

Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
What i didn't like was Hermione part. She was the only kind of unspoiled girl. Even if its the same Hermione from witch trainer and she might gain her memory blah blah blah. She didn't even get her scene in the fantasy rpg side quest. And then BOOM next update - she is getting fucked by 2 guys. What the hell? I was expecting some slow build on her, with a lot of blushing and foreplay, cuz all other girls are grown ups and at least had some wild dreams about either turtles or tombs or whatever, but then fuck it, i am gonna bang hermione as my only character i can go slow and interesting with. What the hell x2

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
What i didn't like was Hermione part. She was the only kind of unspoiled girl. Even if its the same Hermione from witch trainer and she might gain her memory blah blah blah. She didn't even get her scene in the fantasy rpg side quest. And then BOOM next update - she is getting fucked by 2 guys. What the hell? I was expecting some slow build on her, with a lot of blushing and foreplay, cuz all other girls are grown ups and at least had some wild dreams about either turtles or tombs or whatever, but then fuck it, i am gonna bang hermione as my only character i can go slow and interesting with. What the hell x2
wow, I think you're the first person who thinks that akabur hurried. Thin.

Okamikari

Mar 30, 2018
I liked the update. I know, the pace is slow, but finally Genie gets sex with TWO of the girls( plus one side charcter, if chosen ) in one update.Not to mention the sense of humor, which Akabur showed, for example with the new "girl" ( spit ).:D

Jul 2, 2017
I would like the good old Akabur and good sex scenes, but it seems he finally ran out of steam. But I can say thank you to Akabur thanks to him, we saw a lot of new games from different developers who tried to repeat his game. some were awful some good. But now there are games that have already surpassed him. But the reality is that if the Star Channel was not made by Akabur, it would not be very popular.
which games do you mean ? I only know witch trainer silver mod that comes close and thats a mod for akaburs game.

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
which games do you mean ? I only know witch trainer silver mod that comes close and thats a mod for akaburs game.
obviously there are Mitys FET and Exiscoming Orange Trainer. There were more but most of them died

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 58 Votes