3.80 star(s) 58 Votes
Jan 16, 2020
Tag say 'Male protagonist'... there is a need for a 'The Genie' tag :cool: . Not only for Akabur games, but also for a few other games (and mods) who use The Genie as a tribute or cameo. For example, The Genie seems to be present in Bad Manners.

• Angry
Reactions: Aazkaal and Onibaku

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
technically genie is genderless or eunuch (and female genies are what's male eunuchs equivalent).

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I forget how you accumulate stars.
Basically you replay a cutscene for one of the girls (increasing her exhaustion level in the process). Click on the movie player icon below the dancing boots icon, choose a girl and select a scene. Took me some time to figure it out myself, is a bit try-and-error.

Anorak

Feb 28, 2017
In this update, am I really the only one not able to interact with any of the girls? Clicking on them gets me their dress choice, and I am unable to select quest, events or camshows. I just can't find any comments about this

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
In this update, am I really the only one not able to interact with any of the girls? Clicking on them gets me their dress choice, and I am unable to select quest, events or camshows. I just can't find any comments about this
I assume you need to accumulate a few stars for this icon to appear. The icons on the bottom left, move you to archives

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
You need enough cash before you can send the girls on quests, which you can then do by clicking on the Star icon on the right of the main screen. When a quest is completed, it will add to your number of stars, as shown at the top of the main screen. If you have enough stars and there are any currently available events, then this will be shown by a red exclamation mark overlaying the relevant icon on the right of the screen. Clicking on that will bring up a list of currently available events from which you can choose. Finally, you raise cash through camshows, which you can launch by clicking on the icon on the right of the screen that looks rather like a gasoline pump and selecting a girl for each stage before pressing the arrow icon. So the order is usually camshow to raise cash, quest to get stars, and then event.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
or just cheat and add zillion of cash and stars via save editor (online).

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes