3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
I am getting "locked" in Jasmins screen. i can select Hair, Dress, Talk but i cannot select the exit button, nor does the window for the hair/dress move so i can select a different person.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I am getting "locked" in Jasmins screen. i can select Hair, Dress, Talk but i cannot select the exit button, nor does the window for the hair/dress move so i can select a different person.
well there is supposed to come bugfix on monday. that's why i haven't played ep 9 yet.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
how trigger ep.9 ?
once you finish ep8. you get a button "next chapter" at top right of screen. click on it.

(when update isnt out yet, it say something like "epXXX... is coming soon")

Reactions: BK186

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
after that, its pretty easy, need money and/or stars and you'll get a red "!" at top right that start quest.

Reactions: BK186

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
haven't played since 2.02 is it any better, any less a terrible grind with little to no content ?
this chapter introduced a sex scene with Hermione and April while giving us our first slutty Lara costume. so it's getting somewhere. 8 already had implied sex scenes and 6 and 7 were good in terms of nudity and humor. so i would say the last several episodes have been good. even if I think 9 might have been a little dialogue heavy and tangible content a little low. lots of skin and CGs and a lot of talk but only a new outfit unlock for Lara and April each and some scenes for the gallery. so most of episode 9 can only be seen through revisiting the gallery or taking a look at the new Lara striptease dance or mission episodes. lots of stuff that clearly took a lot of time. not a lot of "physical" evidence since it ends and you only see the 2-3 new outfits at the end and a "Chapter 10 coming soon" button.

gracco

Aug 2, 2019
This game is hilarious. There isn't all that much sex content but it's worth it just for the laughs.

prdude

Jul 30, 2017
Am I the only one thinking that the updates are pretty lame. There is no real gameplay at all. This would work better as a video than a game. Also humor is getting dull.

Reactions: Heinzmonkey

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Am I the only one thinking that the updates are pretty lame. There is no real gameplay at all. This would work better as a video than a game. Also humor is getting dull.
well it is, and always have been, a kind of kinetic novel.
you have few choices that honestly didnt impact the story progression or anything.
for exempl, you can go FULL ON support for jasmine and she still didnt like you. same goes for all girls, your decision on choice have extremly low to no impact.
so as its kind of kinetic novel, it could be a video , that true.

as for the humour... its still in a correct level imho. its basically what make the game survive. without humour, many peoples would have give up on the game because it will be only a simple grinding game with almost no sex XD

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Channel 34 v9.02.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:
Dec 10, 2018
Just played this one, and it was actually really good.

Mechanically, doubling the star income was a very good idea, it finally strips a fair amount of the obnoxious grindiness out of the game. It may actually be worth replaying from the beginning. Some of the comparative values for dancing/stripping/calming looks like it's fixed, where before you often got the best value from dancing, rather than the higher versions.

Content-wise, this is great. Lots of April content, although the first few episodes were very samey until she reconciled with the TMNT (and I could have lived without seeing Splinter's dick), and her CG is fucking fantastic. Lara's development is ok, mostly good for her new costume designs, but the scene is fun. Hermione's sex scene is in the cartoony style that all the Hogwarts scenes are in SC34, so that's eh, but Ginny is cute. I haven't done any of the replays, so I haven't seen the full range of options.

Honestly, I wish that more chapters were like this one(looking at you, 8). It focused on developing existing characters, with a lot of art, additional costumes and variants, and adds stripping to characters who didn't have it.

Jun 4, 2019
Let me preface this by saying that I'm not a SC34 "stan" by any means. To me it's a game that's good in comparison to the tons of bad and few great games out there. The first episodes were really grindy, some episodes barely had fappable content, and sometimes it just happens that a given episode doesn't have kinks that do something for you (like in my case big boobs or lactation don't do anything for me, so one or two episodes didn't even get me hard). It having not much of a gameplay and the delays between eps don't count as cons to me. On the upside, there's all those virtues that are usually mentioned here: art is good especially for 2D CG lovers, writing is above that of most games, it has humor that actually works most of the time, characters with actual personality and some level of development too, etc.

But I think another good trait of SC34 that a lot of people don't seem to realize is the power of its particular buildup and slow burn. Some long games already have that, obviously: game's long, you get used to the characters, develop some kind of affective bond to them (be it pure or wicked, whatever, what matters is that it boosts the arousal you get in the end), and that gives it added value. I usually finish a game in one or a couple days. But in the case of SC34, because of this "3 years old and ongoing" stuff that some users have been decrying here, it's kind of a double buildup. Buildup in terms of game time, and buildup in terms of IRL time that the characters have been with us. I've played a lot of parody adult games but they don't leave as big of a mark affectively speaking as SC34. It's not like now I see Ahsoka differently now after playing Orange Trainer. I was just immersed in that game a couple of days and that's it. But I realized like half a year ago that in my mind Jasmine is no longer Disney's Jasmine, but Akabur's Jasmine, and more or less the same happens with the other characters. It's like the game actually makes me feel I have a harem of girls with actual personalities too, and the slow burn of corrupting them boosts my arousal when something actually happens. In contrast, some short games offer you explicit CG from minute one, but unless it's very well written or builds a particular fantasy really well, it usually doesn't do much for me.

There's other long-running games, like Something Unlimited for example, but those usually don't slowly develop characters update by update but focus on one character with each update. While it makes for some very exciting stories on its own way, it doesn't make me get as attached to those parody versions of the characters as I am to Akabur's ones, since by the time the next SI update comes, it doesn't do much to strenghten whatever perverted bond with a girl it set up in a previous update. (It's still a great game, don't get me wrong)

I guess what I'm trying to say is that, in my personal experience, SC34 does a good job of actually making you feel the harem fantasy by making you get attached with the characters through the years. They make their own space in your mind, while the ones from other games kind of fade.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Let me preface this by saying that I'm not a SC34 "stan" by any means. To me it's a game that's good in comparison to the tons of bad and few great games out there. The first episodes were really grindy, some episodes barely had fappable content, and sometimes it just happens that a given episode doesn't have kinks that do something for you (like in my case big boobs or lactation don't do anything for me, so one or two episodes didn't even get me hard). It having not much of a gameplay and the delays between eps don't count as cons to me. On the upside, there's all those virtues that are usually mentioned here: art is good especially for 2D CG lovers, writing is above that of most games, it has humor that actually works most of the time, characters with actual personality and some level of development too, etc.

But I think another good trait of SC34 that a lot of people don't seem to realize is the power of its particular buildup and slow burn. Some long games already have that, obviously: game's long, you get used to the characters, develop some kind of affective bond to them (be it pure or wicked, whatever, what matters is that it boosts the arousal you get in the end), and that gives it added value. I usually finish a game in one or a couple days. But in the case of SC34, because of this "3 years old and ongoing" stuff that some users have been decrying here, it's kind of a double buildup. Buildup in terms of game time, and buildup in terms of IRL time that the characters have been with us. I've played a lot of parody adult games but they don't leave as big of a mark affectively speaking as SC34. It's not like now I see Ahsoka differently now after playing Orange Trainer. I was just immersed in that game a couple of days and that's it. But I realized like half a year ago that in my mind Jasmine is no longer Disney's Jasmine, but Akabur's Jasmine, and more or less the same happens with the other characters. It's like the game actually makes me feel I have a harem of girls with actual personalities too, and the slow burn of corrupting them boosts my arousal when something actually happens. In contrast, some short games offer you explicit CG from minute one, but unless it's very well written or builds a particular fantasy really well, it usually doesn't do much for me.

There's other long-running games, like Something Unlimited for example, but those usually don't slowly develop characters update by update but focus on one character with each update. While it makes for some very exciting stories on its own way, it doesn't make me get as attached to those parody versions of the characters as I am to Akabur's ones, since by the time the next SI update comes, it doesn't do much to strenghten whatever perverted bond with a girl it set up in a previous update. (It's still a great game, don't get me wrong)

I guess what I'm trying to say is that, in my personal experience, SC34 does a good job of actually making you feel the harem fantasy by making you get attached with the characters through the years. They make their own space in your mind, while the ones from other games kind of fade.
If you are into harem type of games where with every update each girl constantly gets developed, I suggest you give Harem Hotel a try (if you did not yet already). It's 3D style, but the story is one of the best surely. And there is of course Summertime Saga, where with every update one or a few girls get developed, but there is also minor but constant development for the rest of them as well. That one also has a decent sense of humor.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes