3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
While there's little to no fapworthy material here SC34 is one of few games where the writing makes me laugh on ocassion.

The part about the Genie wanting to bang emo girls was so golden I had to write it down.

Reactions: GaRbS

Demon^Lever

Jun 11, 2018
I am on Quest 10 for Ashelin, after giving her the Dark Eco, where do I go to cast her broadcast? Dumb question, I know, but I talked to her multiply times and doesn't work.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
very low chance for Lola... we already got one. and it will be way to confusing on mission about wich Lola is doing what XD.

if you look closely, Lola have ponytails that are kind of easter eggs to the original Lola. soo we can think she replace her.

cyan101

Apr 12, 2019
dead
here is my unofficial android port of Star Channel 34 v9.01.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
ded link

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i was actually so happy when i saw who the new girl was. nostalgia wave hit me right through the heart. how is akabur's universe so likable and engaging?
i made custom oufits for... "her".... XD

not so much like for "her" now HAHA

Roboyaru

Oct 7, 2019
Has anyone here tried the April Fools mod packs for the earlier version? I added them to my files, and now I can’t seem to get them out to play at the latest version. I was using the modded costume for April before I updated, so now the game is trying to execute a command to see her in an outfit that doesn’t exist

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
Let me preface this by saying that I'm not a SC34 "stan" by any means. To me it's a game that's good in comparison to the tons of bad and few great games out there. The first episodes were really grindy, some episodes barely had fappable content, and sometimes it just happens that a given episode doesn't have kinks that do something for you (like in my case big boobs or lactation don't do anything for me, so one or two episodes didn't even get me hard). It having not much of a gameplay and the delays between eps don't count as cons to me. On the upside, there's all those virtues that are usually mentioned here: art is good especially for 2D CG lovers, writing is above that of most games, it has humor that actually works most of the time, characters with actual personality and some level of development too, etc.

But I think another good trait of SC34 that a lot of people don't seem to realize is the power of its particular buildup and slow burn. Some long games already have that, obviously: game's long, you get used to the characters, develop some kind of affective bond to them (be it pure or wicked, whatever, what matters is that it boosts the arousal you get in the end), and that gives it added value. I usually finish a game in one or a couple days. But in the case of SC34, because of this "3 years old and ongoing" stuff that some users have been decrying here, it's kind of a double buildup. Buildup in terms of game time, and buildup in terms of IRL time that the characters have been with us. I've played a lot of parody adult games but they don't leave as big of a mark affectively speaking as SC34. It's not like now I see Ahsoka differently now after playing Orange Trainer. I was just immersed in that game a couple of days and that's it. But I realized like half a year ago that in my mind Jasmine is no longer Disney's Jasmine, but Akabur's Jasmine, and more or less the same happens with the other characters. It's like the game actually makes me feel I have a harem of girls with actual personalities too, and the slow burn of corrupting them boosts my arousal when something actually happens. In contrast, some short games offer you explicit CG from minute one, but unless it's very well written or builds a particular fantasy really well, it usually doesn't do much for me.

There's other long-running games, like Something Unlimited for example, but those usually don't slowly develop characters update by update but focus on one character with each update. While it makes for some very exciting stories on its own way, it doesn't make me get as attached to those parody versions of the characters as I am to Akabur's ones, since by the time the next SI update comes, it doesn't do much to strenghten whatever perverted bond with a girl it set up in a previous update. (It's still a great game, don't get me wrong)

I guess what I'm trying to say is that, in my personal experience, SC34 does a good job of actually making you feel the harem fantasy by making you get attached with the characters through the years. They make their own space in your mind, while the ones from other games kind of fade.
You know? You're partially right. That is indeed something Akabur does very well. Just like he did it in Princess Trainer, and almost did perfectly in Witch Trainer, if it wasn't for the huge imbalance between reward and time-effort spent.

I think the main problem and difference here in SC34 with the literal Gold standard, it's the number of girls that are being built up. In Princess Trainer it was only 4; Jasmine, Iris, Lola and Azalea, and the last two were kind of minor. While SC34 has 6; Jasmine, Ashelin, LOLA, Lara, Hermione and April. All of them kind of major characters, except for poor LOLA (RIP). And it seems Akabur only wants to keep adding more.

This is a similar issue that Something Unlimited has/had, not finishing a certain girls' content before moving on to the next. And he keeps changing the girl on focus between episodes, so it all becomes a huge mess.

CRUNCHZONE

Apr 16, 2019
Man this game just takes too damn long for anything worthwhile to happen.
9 episodes to finally fuck Hermione and April, let alone getting April and Lara on the strip stage.
And April's story was 15 freaking parts of just her flashing her tits and dialogue.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes