3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

madishe

Dec 6, 2019
Thanks for saving me the trouble of reading your stupid tripe in the first sentence.
All right, then why don't you whine that Linux does not support exes, Microsoft does not extend XP, Tramp does.... insert your wish here? Because you can't change it. The only one way to keep updates good and big - do not donate. You are not donatin', me too but there are still batch of guys who are. The only one way to change something - convince them to stop - which is not possible and not right from moral perspective. So yeah, go ahead, cry here that updates are small shit, probably your messages and whining would change everything.

madishe

Dec 6, 2019
i'm in episode one
have 2 girls
and now there is no new events or quests to do
The best way is to have all episodes separately - Akabur has changed some internal architecture couple of times so they might not be backward compatible.

Anorak

Feb 28, 2017
Not sure if it's been mentioned, but I can't talk to any of the girls anymore. If I click on them, I am automatically locked to their clothing options, I cannot check events, quests or anything.

whitebambo

Jul 27, 2017
how can i teach Hermione webcam show?
or its imposible?
April and lara can stripping,but Hermione can't use camshow

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017
I liked the update. I know, the pace is slow, but finally Genie gets sex with TWO of the girls( plus one side charcter, if chosen ) in one update.Not to mention the sense of humor, which Akabur showed, for example with the new "girl" ( spit ).:D
Which girls do you get to bang in the update?

Anorak

Feb 28, 2017
I can't talk to the girls or do anything in this new update, whenever I choose a girl I am auto-locked to their clothing options. I don't have the ability to check quests, events, webcam shows or anything.

Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
Has someone already reported the Bug were once in Jasmin's character window (choise of clothes , hair etc.) you cant go back, and are literally stuck as the "go back" arrow wont work?

Also, if not already reported ...does at least someone else run into this? (so I know it isnt just me)

Arcticman

Aug 29, 2018
Has someone already reported the Bug were once in Jasmin's character window (choise of clothes , hair etc.) you cant go back, and are literally stuck as the "go back" arrow wont work?

Also, if not already reported ...does at least someone else run into this? (so I know it isnt just me)
This bug has been reported on Akabur's Discord and I think he said he'll patch it until monday.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes