3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
check genie's or lola's events to see if you can advance to next episode.

dragonuff

Oct 28, 2017
I cant even play the game is not adjusting to my monitor when i hit fullscreen its off to the side and now i can change to back someone please help

Reactions: SiuKim

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
Holy crap, people aren't wrong, the episode is a letdown.

It's okay if you're in for CGs, but half of them are completely out of place stylistically. Did akabur of all people outsource his lewds?

And from a storytelling perspective it's garbage. Unnecessary framing devices suck. So we got a gimmick that excuses zero character development, this is not something to be celebrated.

The costumes are nice, not that I'm into them or anything, baka.
ikr , princess trainer was nice, witch trainer was the defining corruption game from with so many copycats and versions have spawned. it was amazing. the game is a huge letdown ugh.

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
ikr , princess trainer was nice, witch trainer was the defining corruption game from with so many copycats and versions have spawned. it was amazing. the game is a huge letdown ugh.
Um.. you do know that those weren't released in installments like this one right? This is Akabur's first time doing "chapters" on a project instead of handing it out when finished. Give the dude a break.

diggyniggy

Aug 4, 2017
Um.. you do know that those weren't released in installments like this one right? This is Akabur's first time doing "chapters" on a project instead of handing it out when finished. Give the dude a break.
Let's not argue about this shit. He's not doing an exceedingly good job with this but it's also pretty respectable. There's some good stuff in it. There's some bad / boring stuff in it.
The art is pretty top notch that's why most of us are here I'd assume.

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
Let's not argue about this shit. He's not doing an exceedingly good job with this but it's also pretty respectable. There's some good stuff in it. There's some bad / boring stuff in it.
The art is pretty top notch that's why most of us are here I'd assume.
Definitely for the "art" :)

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
7 has been out for ages. It's 8 that we are currently waiting for.
8 has actually been out for three months now, it's 9 he's working on. He's been rather quiet about the work for the next episode, he said 6 weeks ago that the art and writing was mostly done and basically repeated that 3 weeks ago. The other posts have been proof-of-life posts in the most literal sense.

Reactions: Kaprikor 1st
3.80 star(s) 58 Votes