3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
As sad as it is, soon enough Modders will get us more content for this game than the great creator himself :confused:
So its literally like every other Akabur's game ever created (maybe with exception of Princess Trainer). I am a huge Akabur visual style fan but still have to admit that he has great ideas and art but never fully commits to it..

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Channel 34 v8.02.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

pvtbrowsing

Nov 24, 2017
you're not the only one to notice that. cant figure it out either
The three new CGs this chapter are 1. Jasmine ending 2. Ashelin ending 3. Lara-nymph on a pile of dudes + the jerk off to April and the turtles scene.

I assume you're missing the third. Not 100% sure how it unlocks, but I'd guess you need to see all three variants of the April scene (Ash jerks, Jasmine jerks, you jerk)

Reactions: hooviescoop

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
The three new CGs this chapter are 1. Jasmine ending 2. Ashelin ending 3. Lara-nymph on a pile of dudes + the jerk off to April and the turtles scene.

I assume you're missing the third. Not 100% sure how it unlocks, but I'd guess you need to see all three variants of the April scene (Ash jerks, Jasmine jerks, you jerk)
You just need all three variants of the ending, Ashelin, Jasmin and normal ending, the latter gets you the two CG's (which you can see in all three playthrough anyway) in the gallery.

HammerJarl

Oct 2, 2017
does 8.02 corrects the error that Hermione is not showed in the "sim game"?

I mean...sub episode 3 of that sim game just stays in blank when she delivers some food.... text is there, but she doesn't even show up

Reactions: apostatefarm

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
Akabur has stated that the next episode will be later than usual due to unforeseen circumstances out of his control

Dec 10, 2018
Ok, I played through the Ashelin ending, and I might be interested in going for the other two, to try and unlock the other outfits... But I'm not spending 3k virtual credits to do that. Having 15 separate updates, costing 100 each is a pain in the ass. Sure, running a full dance/strip/cam set is enough for 1 to 2 sessions, depending on rollover, but it's ridiculous. Not even the excuse of having pay to win.

Now, other than that, I actually like the update. New outfits, decent writing, new CG, and some chibi scenes as well. I just wish it was cheaper to complete.

Next update needs to bring April and Lara Croft to the stripper pole, and Hermione to the cam show. Return to the basic structure of the game.

Corbeau

Dec 3, 2018
But I'm not spending 3k virtual credits to do that. Having 15 separate updates, costing 100 each is a pain in the ass.
You should just edit your save at this point. ( )
He's not going to remove the grinding mechanics and almost never adds any new content to them because people don't want it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea just edit unlimited money and stars, it's best option on all renpy games where needs to grind for something.

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
Holy crap, people aren't wrong, the episode is a letdown.

It's okay if you're in for CGs, but half of them are completely out of place stylistically. Did akabur of all people outsource his lewds?

And from a storytelling perspective it's garbage. Unnecessary framing devices suck. So we got a gimmick that excuses zero character development, this is not something to be celebrated.

The costumes are nice, not that I'm into them or anything, baka.

alex andrews

Jun 17, 2019
walkthrough? how to know an episode has ended ? playing ep1 all they do is dancing,no quests despite having popularity stars

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes