3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

west78

Nov 14, 2019
177 - Nintendo Direct.
Hi, bros. How is everyone doing? Awful and horrible I hope? *Khem*, I mean great and wonderful I hope? This was such a shitty year for me. I know it's true for pretty much everyone, but I am still surprised by the fact that yet the last year was bad enough, this one turns out to be even worse.
Why so late? There was a technical problem on patreon's side (the one where they put my email on spam list every few months). It's been resolved though. So it's all good. Thank you patreon support person :)
A lot of crap happened in my personal life, a lot of crap happened to my close ones. Only fraction of it was pandemic related, the rest just decided to happen all in one year. I know it always could get worse though, so I shouldn't complain too much.

That being said the bad will sure be evened out by the good eventually. Here is waiting for a straight two years of awesomeness incoming. Plus, these days I do feel better health-wise and honesty, that's the most important thing ^^

Nintendo Direct was such a let down. Here is a list of things I was hoping would happen: Bayonetta 3, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Metroid Prime 4, New Monolith Soft game, SwitchPro, new Fire Emblem, more old Zelda game remasters. -_-

I do realize that for the most part my expectation were just my own fantasies and nothing else, but I did expect announcements that would make me exited for the future releases. Instead I got Advanced Wars that looks like a mobile game and BOTW2 that looks nothing like it's predecessor. I don't need sky islands to explore. Hyrule was big enough already, I just wanted to rebuild it alongside with the Princess. Was it too much to ask?

Advanced Wars. The original was absolutely fantastic. The remake looks exactly like the original only it lacks any soul. I can just feel that it was created by western professional game developers. Professionals who just do their job. Watch the comparison vids: pixel units have way more detail and character and then the new 3d ones that look like plastic toys. And the characters of course, the original designs looks charming and sexy, the new animated ones look sterile.

The work. I am still nowhere near ready to release Ep.12. Curiously enough while watching E3 I've been yelling at the screen: "Metroid Prime 4 is not ready yet? Oh, come on, man!". And here I am doing the same thing. Sorry, but it is what it is, the Ep. needs more work. I need to make sure it tickles you family-friendly-bone enough to make you forget about the troubles you have to deal with your own life while you play, otherwise what is the point of all this?

thedemus

Apr 9, 2017
So does anybody else kinda want the fantasy sims to be their own game? The bromance between Genie and Maslib is hilarious.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So does anybody else kinda want the fantasy sims to be their own game? The bromance between Genie and Maslib is hilarious.
yes and no, would be nice but would need much more meat on their bones.

anotherone225

Jul 13, 2017
Seemed to have found a bug, where I'm stuck on the costumes for the girls and unable to choose any other options. When I leave the girls screen it just takes me out and when I go back in its just the costumes again.

This seems to still be the case when I close the game also, and also seems to stay in saves. The whole game is dead for me now and I cannot continue.

turt547

Formerly 'tw547'
Jun 30, 2017
Game isn't doing proper fullscreen, resolution gets way bigger than it should. Any fix to this?

Sep 12, 2017
shame he went down this road of more story and less eye candy, i know art takes a while to make, but cmon. I prefer mini-games like the teenage mutant ninja one, over this farming sentences stuff. The humor is an appeal, but this could've been a book instead of an adult game

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
I can't wait for the WT Remaster. It was my first adult game and it's still my favorite. Whatever he decides to do with it I just wish that he avoids adding more girls. Both IW and WT:S suffer from spreading themselves too thin. Hermione is all we need, in my opinion. She is carrying these very successful patreon accounts. Just add more scenes and art.

Do you disagree? What would you want from a WT overhaul?

Reactions: Heinzmonkey
Jan 9, 2019
I can't wait for the WT Remaster. It was my first adult game and it's still my favorite. Whatever he decides to do with it I just wish that he avoids adding more girls. Both IW and WT:S suffer from spreading themselves too thin. Hermione is all we need, in my opinion. She is carrying these very successful patreon accounts. Just add more scenes and art.

Do you disagree? What would you want from a WT overhaul?
I don't think he will ever do a remaster of WT, WT itself was finished very quick for a reason, don't remember which exactly though

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes