3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
I can't wait for the WT Remaster. It was my first adult game and it's still my favorite. Whatever he decides to do with it I just wish that he avoids adding more girls. Both IW and WT:S suffer from spreading themselves too thin. Hermione is all we need, in my opinion. She is carrying these very successful patreon accounts. Just add more scenes and art.

Do you disagree? What would you want from a WT overhaul?
I am perfectly happy with the Silver version of WT, which has improved greatly on the original. I'd rather let them keep improving it, and have Akabur work on new stuff

F1forhalp

SOTD: AC/DC - Night Prowler
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I am perfectly happy with the Silver version of WT, which has improved greatly on the original. I'd rather let them keep improving it, and have Akabur work on new stuff
welp Silver is on a down slope imo, mostly added is clothes, they're kinda stuck on reworks as it looks atm, stories don't really advance. potential is there but well..
still playing the original from time to time, no regrets; it might need a few tweeks, matter of taste i guess, but it stands.

hopefully we get something added for SC34 anytime soon. on the other hand, it's Teh Summer and real life > games any day, so i have lots of patience :D

saqewo

Dec 23, 2017
how to unlock the first CG of this episode (ie: page 2, number 9 right after Iris) and the last one?

Oct 20, 2018
I think I broke the sim room. I was doing first on the second row (forget the name) and going through my second playthrough to get the second ending. I chose the orange stone and after the end of the forth part I can no longer access the sim room or continue onto the fifth part.

ablackcatman

Nov 10, 2020
I think I broke the sim room. I was doing first on the second row (forget the name) and going through my second playthrough to get the second ending. I chose the orange stone and after the end of the forth part I can no longer access the sim room or continue onto the fifth part.
oh you naughty boy

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
just wait when akabur hears about that, he will put your name on list of shame.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
he said next monday so it could be this or next monday month from now.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes