3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Princess Trainer GOLD is his magnum opus and since then he seems to be out of it. Shame he doesn't do anything with dudes that mod his Witch Trainer game
I'll second that even then PT had little sex involved. Plenty of sexy scenes that were mostly text but even then he was mostly doing chibi stuff. Full screen stuff was still the unfortunate minority. As for the WT stuff, the Cho stuff is honestly the best shit and that he had nothing to do with.

Last edited:

gamer243124

Oct 22, 2019
sc34 is still, to me, the most well-written and consistently engaging hgame, despite the dismal update pace. ep12 will be out in the next 6 weeks, i think it'll be pretty damn good

F1forhalp

SOTD: AC/DC - Beatin' Around The Bush
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
There used to be hardcore Akabur fans around who would defend long wait times like this. Are they still around?
wouldn't call myself hardcore fan, but still fan, it's that style in the games. and my liking for stories in a game. some guys juist have that certain "it" in their creations.
on that point, i don't even have to wait, what with all the other games to find around here. i just play something else. mostly even non H games, classics, which are now harder go get to work on "modern" windows versions.

Kuraam

Aug 25, 2017
Akabur stated he would put the game onhold after next update to work on Witch trainer HD remaster
No new scenes but HD assets

ablackcatman

Nov 10, 2020
Looking for CG rip. I did searched the thread for "cg rip" "rip" "unpack" but couldn't find it. Can anyone tell me approximate page number for it?

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
How much sex scenes are in this game? and the animations are good enough?
6 sex scenes I think. Not including BJ, HJs, Facials, groping etc. Not really an animation focused game though parts are.

That being said I would recommend the prior 3 Akabur games to this first.
Especially.

3. came out during the release of this game and it seems like a different version of April but you can try it if you like the other games.

Star Channel is a continuation of the first two so you'll enjoy this more if you've played those.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 58 Votes