3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
And don't worry about this episode being a bit on the short side. It was done on purpose to make it possible for frequent updates.
Reminder from like 6 months ago. There has been 2 updates since then with nothing on them.

Apr 8, 2018
Akabur kept saying it will be the best update ever, half year still no new hermione, he keeps giving new girls no one cares about, give them 0 actual worth cg, proceed to give 1 week wroth of update after 4 months, i actually lost hope in him at this point

Reactions: Bruce_Wayne18
D

Deleted member 1200074

She does a what now ? :unsure: I cannot decide if that makes me wanna play the game and observe the scene or not play the game to not have to watch the scene... my scientific curiosity is making me lean towards playing the game and checking this shit out.
Last I recall April O'neil had just been added into the game or was teased or something but I remember the newest character had an unsatisfactory amount of content... Didn't know he had added Lara Croft too. Must have been the previous update that I skipped.

Honestly the main attraction of the game when I first downloaded it a bunch of years ago was the vast variety of characters hinted at. But yeah if he adds in tiny amounts of content for them and moves onto the next character introduction it won't please anybody. He just needs to keep up with the sexual content on each character or get them to do more "fun Stuff" while the comedic non-sexual broadcasts should just be on the back burner for a bit.

Though idk maybe he plans on making those broadcasts like a huge fuckfest in the end game and that is the reason why he is building them up too ?
In the original Jasmine game, she gets humped by Iago as well, though he always has a human peen, its meant to be comical humiliation. It totally fits his games and does not break immersion. It is also a scene you dont have to play more than once. Hell the other girl f*cks a meerkat with a massive human peen as well. It should just be expected in Akubar games

Jan 9, 2019
Akabur kept saying it will be the best update ever, half year still no new hermione, he keeps giving new girls no one cares about, give them 0 actual worth cg, proceed to give 1 week wroth of update after 4 months, i actually lost hope in him at this point
I've been waiting for Lara since he started SC34 and I think that this update is one of the best he did, I don't understand all complains here, this update is great compare to previous one

Reactions: Cirro84

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
For some reason the dumbass that shared the link to the update only shared the Windows download.

Here's the Mac version:

And linux:

CodeBlooded

Jun 7, 2017
For some reason the dumbass that shared the link to the update only shared the Windows download.

Here's the Mac version:

And linux:
Any change you got the android link too?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Eng
apk StarChannel34-5.0-release.apk (125.18 Mb)
file Star_Channel_34-linux.tar.bz2 (308.47 Mb)
zip Star_Channel_34-mac.zip (304.76 Mb)
zip Star_Channel_34-win.zip (298.34 Mb)
Rus
apk StarChannel34-4.03rus.apk (312.59 Mb)
zip Star_Channel_34-4.03-Rus.zip (310.82 Mb)

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
In the original Jasmine game, she gets humped by Iago as well, though he always has a human peen, its meant to be comical humiliation. It totally fits his games and does not break immersion. It is also a scene you dont have to play more than once. Hell the other girl f*cks a meerkat with a massive human peen as well. It should just be expected in Akubar games
Oh Yeah... I haven't played this game in so long I totally forgot about those x__x my bad. I am not really a big fan of MC's just sitting back and watching but those scenes were just hilarious when I first found the game and there was hope for more MC related content in future updates.

Reactions: Cirro84
Apr 8, 2018
I've been waiting for Lara since he started SC34 and I think that this update is one of the best he did, I don't understand all complains here, this update is great compare to previous one
Fine, maybe i was a little bit too based, still 4 months for that much work is a joke

Reactions: GaRbS

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i didnt mentionned that as a problem on the story. its a part of it and fit well....
i mentionned it becuase in THIS specific last udpate, Jasmine came up with that scene complaining about being fucked by a parrot and genie need to excuse himself for that (wtf i know..)
that litteraly came out from nowhere , specially after a long time in wich jasmine didnt get any content (hermione poping out, then april poping out and then lara... shit jasmine didnt get a shit sinze Ashelin come out)
i dont know why she came up with this at that moment, but its completly ridiculous imho. akabur should have find something else... like potentially the scene when genie cum on choice on ashelin, jasmine or both.
its not that far and wouldnt make it as broken as this suddent reaction from jasmine. (wich btw, end ridiculously like it started with a 4th wall break)

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Man, another disappointing update. I think its time I actually give up on Akabur. Its a shame he used to be one of the most consistent, and high quality producing devs out there. I don't know if hes truly gone to shit, or if the bar has just been raised; maybe a little of both.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes