3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

JereRB

Jan 17, 2018
It's like every update gets us one step closer to nailing Ashelin. First boobs. Then a facial. Now a handjob. Of course, I'm waiting for the gangbang scene, but that's just me.

Reactions: Cirro84

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I see "episodes", does it mean saves are not ported from 1 episode to another?

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Your ren'py saves carry over in each version and you can use your save from episode 2 in episode 5(in theory). Each new episode is the ones before it + the new one, so on starting a new game you begin from Ep. 1 and continue to the current one. Since the content is divided between episodes you have to compete every event/quest in the current one before progressing to the next, so starting from the end of Ep 4 you won't really feel a difference in progression if you had had a save from Ep 4 which you lost, for example.

Reactions: Cirro84 and Voilsh

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
I don't get why so many people are whinning. THis is a game mostly made by one guy with the occasional help from other people that have therir own project to be working on, it's not like he's getting enough per month to pay for several people to drop everything and work for him alone.

not if he is actually saving up over $110,000, to afford to come to canada and enroll in the Vanarts" 2D animation program, and the price is probable Higher now as that rough price was caculated back when tuition and rent of a decent room/s was cheaper.

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
I don't get why so many people are whinning. THis is a game mostly made by one guy with the occasional help from other people that have therir own project to be working on, it's not like he's getting enough per month to pay for several people to drop everything and work for him alone.

not if he is actually saving up over $110,000, to afford to come to canada and enroll in the Vanarts" 2D animation program, and the price is probable Higher now as that rough price was caculated back when tuition and rent of a decent room/s was cheaper.
There are a lot of creators who also work alone but put out great updates like Sunsterrider for SU. Akabur had 3 Cgs in this update this is like 1 Cg a month. Then they were 2 Backgrounds and 5 outfits. The problem with the outfits its that they are more or less useless because they dont show up in the Cgs. This game has been in development since 2016 and its still really empty and even the dialog is going down hill at this point.

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018

Patreon should not become a meeting place for those bums who ask for money for a project in development to laugh at people. There are finished triple A games much cheaper.

And if you make more money on your Patreon than on your job, and you perform less on your Patreon than on your job, you're laughing at people.

Patreon serves to support talented users, not people who take advantage of people.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
No, saves are portable. I think that's one of the best features of the game. Adding episodes at the end of the game is a much better way of updating than revising existing content so that saves become incompatible with the new version.

Patreon should not become a meeting place for those bums who ask for money for a project in development to laugh at people. There are finished triple A games much cheaper.

And if you make more money on your Patreon than on your job, and you perform less on your Patreon than on your job, you're laughing at people.

Patreon serves to support talented users, not people who take advantage of people.
I think that's very unfair to Akabur. Whether or not you like this update (or the game as a whole), it's clear from his Patreon posts that he's put a huge amount of time and effort into it.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes