3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

Asterisk Mods

Jun 5, 2017
I made a small patch that edits your starting gold and stars and reduces the weekly maitinence fee to 0 gold/credits.

I have attached a rar with the rpy file in it, just install it like any other mod or patch.

If you don't want to download the patch, you can instead open a new notepad, paste the following bit of code in it, then save it as "patch.rpy" and file type "All Files", then put it in the game folder.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note that this only works with new games started at episode 1, and I haven't tested it outside of starting a new game then going through a couple missions to make sure it works properly.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
It doesnt work :(
But I just noticed that I have finished Hermiones Event Nr.8 but not Nr.7
Did anyone of you guys ever had to make a fresh save in the progress?

Oh mighty Ninja Chicken, what is thine wisdom ?
i use same save sinze the very first episode. (i used cheat on it soo i have 999 999 money, stars and canister XD , wich reduced sinze ep01 but still enougth for 20 episodes or more imho)
hermione 7 is the stripping lesson right ? you need to talk to hermione then talk to jasmine to maker her teach hermione and such. but i think you need to make hermione dance multiples times before asking her to strip.
try making hermione dances multiples times, it should unlock the event.

g6107419

Nov 25, 2018
Does anyone have a save file with 100% progress to the end of Ep3? I have sadly lost all my files and i'm struggling to get 100% through ep 3 to enjoy 4/5

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
i use same save sinze the very first episode. (i used cheat on it soo i have 999 999 money, stars and canister XD , wich reduced sinze ep01 but still enougth for 20 episodes or more imho)
hermione 7 is the stripping lesson right ? you need to talk to hermione then talk to jasmine to maker her teach hermione and such. but i think you need to make hermione dance multiples times before asking her to strip.
try making hermione dances multiples times, it should unlock the event.

IT WORKED!!

Thank you mighty Ninja Chicken, for thine divine wisdom

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Update: I would like say that I have finished the current version of the game AND once you g-r-r-r-i-i-i-n-n-n-d through the first three characters that a LOT of the grind has been reduced. The need to get 10/10 for each event has been done away with for the rest of the characters. That is a welcomed addition to the game. The economy could still stand to be tweaked with some finer tuning- as the viewers/subscribers increases, so too should the payouts for those shows go up exponentially. Also, allowing the MC to travel to other locations makes the game feel a lot less static. I have to say from my original assessment of the game to completing it (as much as you can)- I'm enjoying it a lot more than I did initially. It's starting to feel like an Akabur game once again. :) Another thing, now that LOLA is becoming more bold- hopefully we'll get to do something with that...or rather her, in the "future". Lol

Reactions: 87huj35

FearTheD

Jun 21, 2017
I made a small patch that edits your starting gold and stars and reduces the weekly maitinence fee to 0 gold/credits.
Thanks! That's pretty useful, now if we could get a mod that makes stress stay at 0% that'd be awesome lol.
Edit: Just tried the patch, didn't work at all. I did everything you said to do, really simple to do. But didn't work.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Thanks! That's pretty useful, now if we could get a mod that makes stress stay at 0% that'd be awesome lol.
Edit: Just tried the patch, didn't work at all. I did everything you said to do, really simple to do. But didn't work.
just pickup your save and go in online save editor, use ren'py save editor online and change value (you easily find wich one are what).
change stars to 99999, eco to 99999 and money to 99999 and you good. i did that at very beginning of first chapter and i still have tons of eco,money and stars that allow me to play without taking care about the grinding.
maintenance fee is completly optional anyway with that as you will always get more than you use (because you dont need that big amount of everything you just get with that cheat)

alnof

Aug 6, 2018
In his other games, Akabur slowly built things up, and this ended up quite good.
It seems this got out of control here:
- the manor scene is artificially split which ruined the immersion for me; I found the pacing terrible
- in the final game, at this rate we'll need 20-30h playtime before things get exciting-enough to get a boner

Author himself doesn't seem very sure about this ;)
screenshot0001.png
He tends to fix things up as they are reported, crossing fingers.

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
So my curiosity actually got over me and I gave it a try... and I have mixed feelings.
It's not like this game is worse than previous ones, but it's not better in any way.
Genie can't have actual fun (for now, at least), interface is pretty annoying (damn this amount of clicks You have to make every day to set the girls up), You need a lot of grind to get further, and if You're a completionist like me it's even worse, and the final scenes are simply not rewarding (and fuck was that with Iago an Jasmine?! Like seriously?!).

I don't know, still Akabur, I like the sense of humor and breaking a 3rd wall, nonetheless it's practically empty...
A lot of girls and no interaction with them. And Lola is only a hologram :(

Sep 4, 2017
gold = xx
jas_stress = xx
ash_stress = xx
stars = xx
eco_can = xx
Did Akabur changed the codes? Because when I am trying to use them, they don't work. I used UnRen, I can make the console to show up but when I am trying to use code, I keep getting this error message, no matter what code I am trying to use and I don't know what that means: "UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0x09e in position 10: ordinal not in range(128)".

Reactions: pippipip
3.80 star(s) 58 Votes