3.80 star(s) 58 Votes
Jul 29, 2018
U do get topless and naked lara.
U cant access it normally but u can use the mod for it
I tried the mod earlier. It's fine. But I have this personal hate for this kind of modded content since Bethesda fucked up Fallout. If it could've been there and you must mod it, it's saddening :(

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
update wasn't that bad although it focused too much on hermione.

sadly that inside joke of wt 2 won't ever happen.

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
Everybody complains about something when its completely free, nobody forced your hand to play if you dont like it. All Akabur games turned out very nice at the end. And it was a fine episode IMO, i still love WTS so Hermione have a special place in my hearth. But i for some progress on corruption with Lara could be nice, but i have a feeling we'll have to thaw the last girl first (or there was 2 more? i cant recall)

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i would still say that ashline prexion is still my top sexy girl and lara. i don't know how many game have old video game carachters in them besides lara croft and samus in them but this is the only one i think has ashline in it.

GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
So is Akabur going to add more girls and if so which girls would you guys like to see?
I would add Raven, Gwen or Samus. Raven/Gwen could play of Hermione cause they are all magic users and Samus falls into a similar vein as Lara and Ashelin.

Reactions: strejdapsychop

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well there are alot of games that have hot ladies in them from every system old and new. if i could i would love like rose from legandes of dragoon are some one from like soul calabur ivy are one of those girls. lol

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
yea i know my flaver of the moth on this is ashelin would love more and think mybe if they hinted right her and some nice lara croft scenes i hope :love:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
prolly 1 more girl from hogwarts to get competition to hermione and 1-2 girls/women from various comics/movies/etc.

Nov 9, 2017
Everybody complains about something when its completely free, nobody forced your hand to play if you dont like it. All Akabur games turned out very nice at the end. And it was a fine episode IMO, i still love WTS so Hermione have a special place in my hearth. But i for some progress on corruption with Lara could be nice, but i have a feeling we'll have to thaw the last girl first (or there was 2 more? i cant recall)
People also complain about something when its not free and past performance is no guarantee of future success (Fallout 76 is the poster child of both of these points)

Right now the game has a problem with how it moves the story forward - in many places you have to randomly choose characters and costumes to advance to the next stage. Just because it is intuitive to the game designer doesn't mean the player will hop on the bullet train to Moon Logic Land.

On a side note if one needs a walkthrough to progress through the story then it is being done wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: GaRbS

batman66255

Jan 14, 2018
ye i have a problem running the game, it said whenever I (assume a Hermoine sprite) loaded up:

Couldn't find file 'patch/her_doll/b10_m_c.png'

Deadmanvs1

Apr 5, 2019
Episode 7 sucks guys. Good luck with thath
It's a free game and people still bitch because it doesn't make them happy. IF need to bitch go pay for a game anf then at least you have a reason to cry. For fucks sake, be happy you can get decent games for free and quit expecting triple A from indie games. But then most indie games are better than triple A these days.

Reactions: niunaishangwei

Deadmanvs1

Apr 5, 2019
well there are alot of games that have hot ladies in them from every system old and new. if i could i would love like rose from legandes of dragoon are some one from like soul calabur ivy are one of those girls. lol
People have forgot about Legends of Dragoon. I would love to see the girl from Draken: the ancient gates also.

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
It's a free game and people still bitch because it doesn't make them happy. IF need to bitch go pay for a game anf then at least you have a reason to cry. For fucks sake, be happy you can get decent games for free and quit expecting triple A from indie games. But then most indie games are better than triple A these days.
I certainly don't expect an AAA game from this artist, but free doesn't automatically mean that nothing is offered.

He also earns with his patreons, also to keep them happy, should he already offer more content.

Reactions: GaRbS
3.80 star(s) 58 Votes