3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
okay.. i.... i just want to slap my own face with a giant hand.

its.. getting worse -_-.

seriously... the more we progress, the more we get away from the girls.

now they are bitches who get sex with everybody except Genie...

dat Snape NTR on Jasmine is incredibly stupid... theyare no excuse on that. i dont fucking care about witch trainer bullshit, he got no right to enjoy Jasmine like this -_-

the fucking grow lesbian shit between Lara and Ashelin is really boring...

fucking hermione getting used like a sex toy by the whole school, its bad...

meanwhile.. Genie got nothing at all. once again.

i dont ask for alots... but i admit when i saw the title " a gloryhole ? yes !" , i expected that Genie could use a gloryhole and enjoy a bit of the girls of the ship.

i didnt expected an 100% Hermione story that is absurdly expanded and end with a NTR snape and a slut hermione getting used like a sex toy by the whole school.

that update is extremly dissapointing to me... not only blueballed again. but even worse by getting NTR'ed -_-

aouch ! :cry::cry:
Don't worry, in another 7 episodes in 3 years we MIGHT finally be able to do something with the crew ourselves /s. That's only after another 14 blueballing/voyeur scenes though.

shipon

Sep 17, 2018
is there any content in this update? or are you still watching the girls get fucked by other guys in the same CG that's slightly different 3 different times but takes 45 minutes of grinding to get to?

akabur needs to hang it up. dude has been made a fool of after modders started making his games better than him.

BlyatBag

May 29, 2018
Man, this game has really suffered from all the girls in it. Sucks because Akabur is obviously capable of making really good content. Even this would be great if he didn't have to split his attention between so many characters.

Reactions: GaRbS

touchmyligma

Dec 29, 2017
that update is extremly dissapointing to me... not only blueballed again. but even worse by getting NTR'ed -_-

Akabur content has a ton of NTR, I don't get why you're annoyed with the creator if that's a recognizable feature by him.

alcanii

Sep 3, 2017
if ppl complain they care but be realistic also helps. he draws everything him self wich needs a lot of time than he has to put it into a game and do all the writing and he has to progress the story in a nice not to fast not to slow way. i think he is doing good and its very much in his style, the speed is good and much better compared to other guys wich honestly never finish anything. just be fair about it.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
wait so we actually get some fucking finally? WHOOOO
i seriously don't give a fuck about Genie, we all know they will get some of his D eventually

edit: nevermind
Yes, though I think the release to those outside his Patreon and this forum was only a week ago.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Did he honestly rip off of the design of Luna from the various fan mods? Because his design and the model use in a couple of the Witch Trainer mods is eerily fucking similar.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
I'm surprised that after all this time people are still getting riled up over Akabur's type of content release. By now if you're not enjoying his games for the humor then you won't enjoy them at all because fap material they stopped providing long ago.

GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018

its.. getting worse -_-.

dat Snape NTR on Jasmine is incredibly stupid... theyare no excuse on that. i dont fucking care about witch trainer bullshit, he got no right to enjoy Jasmine like this -_-

i dont ask for alots... but i admit when i saw the title " a gloryhole ? yes !" , i expected that Genie could use a gloryhole and enjoy a bit of the girls of the ship.

i didnt expected an 100% Hermione story that is absurdly expanded and end with a NTR snape and a slut hermione getting used like a sex toy by the whole school.

It's kinda sad because in witch trainer you had the option to either share or keep Hermione all to your self.
I don't think you had to sent girls to the brothel in Princess trainer either.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017

its.. getting worse -_-.

you do realise that to be ntred you need first to be emotionally related to a person(and that person share this same emotional link with you),and that person need to have that link totally erased or broken by other person(most of the times forcefully)....with that in mind,to get ntred,Jasmine would need to love Gennie(thing she clearly doesnt show in any moment,even if you try to use the most complacent options to answer at her whins),the closest you happen to get to a girl in any emotional way for now is on Ashelin content,even that is way too light and shallow to be explored as a real emotional link....depending on your actions,Lara can start to show some loving reaction at Gennie,but are way to far from some real affection yet....as for Hermione,you end Witch Trainer by turning her into a slut(which happens to be the reality from this Hermione)she just had her memory wiped as all the other students too.....the nearest you get to being really cucked in a Akabur game is at Princess Trainer(when Gennie notice the affection he ended up creating by training and caring for Jasmine),which was just an excuse made by Akabur to eventually making a Princess Trainer 2(which never came to be btw)or any other game were he would get Jasmine back....

Now for speed in the game production,better you guys prepare yourself there,Akabur does take a awful lot of time making his games,which Gennie even jokes about saying Akabur has apparently his own definition of soon(just like some other developer of a certain game with the SS logo)...to make things worse,the people who help him most of time have each own their projects,Xalijo(with Library Story) and Dahr(with his Iris Quest),and they like to take their time when doing their shit too,so it may take some good amount of time to see any other project from Akabur(aside from some of his shorties,like that one he made from the TMNT last year),so you guys can do one of the 2 options,wait for it being finished to check it(and spare yourself a world of pain and anxiety only comparable to someone waiting for Judith route being chosen to be made on SS),or suck it up and suffer while waiting for Akabur end it at a dying slug pace...

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes