3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

cocolst

Jun 26, 2019
I certainly don't expect an AAA game from this artist, but free doesn't automatically mean that nothing is offered.

He also earns with his patreons, also to keep them happy, should he already offer more content.

It's a choice: a small episode every month or a big one every 10 months. If you prefer, you can wait for ep 15 for a lot of content at one time.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the game has great art plue had to say if everyone is like me. what i mean by like me i grow up on atrie and intelavision games lol

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
true i was thinking someone sayed gwen how about both gwen's totle dramas gwen and gwen tenason lol.

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
Yeah I'll be honest I feel like the idea of this is great in concept. I really like the characters and the situations Akabur comes up to put them in. But since Akabur decides to work by himself, fleshing out characters to anyway near the same depth they had been in previous games just isn't possible. Every update from now on seems like it'll be a half-step forward for a while, which will struggle to interweave with all the characters because Akabur alone doesn't have the time I guess to handle all these branches, whilst simultaneously putting out decent content in any reasonable time-frame. Don't get me twisted, I don't think the last few updates were garbage. However, how do you honestly see this playing out?

To me it seems like we're going to get incredibly slow progress, non-linear episodes that'll include Akabur's funny writing and good art. This game with how it is now and how it has been for a while seems doomed to fail/abandonment through boredom from Akabur as the story trails nowhere fast, and he has to just keep shilling out these 1waifu 30minute episodes for the next 3 years. Damn I wish he hired workers, or even asked the community for help. This game had so much potential imo. This is one of the few times I think I'm asking akabur to pack it up and start a new project. RIP

Last edited:

doble77

Feb 24, 2018
I sincerely don't understand the bad critiques. Yeah it's a different game than his previous ones with a different pace, with more "teasing" (blueballing maybe?) than usual. And it's preciselly because of this the reason why the episodic structure fits so well. (Unless you start the game from 0, then maybe it is really too slow).
And ok, maybe the build up is being a bit too slow and it's time we see some "real" action, but so far the story has been funny and it's seems like it is heading somewere interesting. I would be very disapointed if Akabur would scrap the proyect or rushed up an ending and started a new one.

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
I sincerely don't understand the bad critiques. Yeah it's a different game than his previous ones with a different pace, with more "teasing" (blueballing maybe?) than usual. And it's preciselly because of this the reason why the episodic structure fits so well. (Unless you start the game from 0, then maybe it is really too slow).
And ok, maybe the build up is being a bit too slow and it's time we see some "real" action, but so far the story has been funny and it's seems like it is heading somewere interesting. I would be very disapointed if Akabur would scrap the proyect or rushed up an ending and started a new one.
Yeah that's fair, if you're really into blueballing you'll really enjoy this game. I like build up and not instant fucking, but even you admit this has been slow asf. Too slow for me to give too much benefit of the doubt. Although, thinking about it now, it does fit the theme of an actual "channel" and having these non-linear episodes instead of arcs or anything.

That being said, whilst I can acknowledge that if that's what he was going for, I still am on the side of not being able to enjoy this for years to come. I can't even perceive a possible ending, and two new characters are supposed to get introduced soon. Can you imagine how long it'll take for those two new characters to reach the same point of development/content as even Lara Croft?

I feel like I understand where you're coming from, but I stick to everything I said. Really would prefer a more focused, less spread thin game (unless of course what I said before, with more people working on it for larger episodes that could include mor than what I feel like are single scenes).

Reactions: joaquimbread

bakayarokonoyaro

Aug 25, 2018
This was the funniest episode he has made yet, short but sweet. The return of old and loved characters. You can cry about it all you want but you will still download the next one.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Yeah that's fair, if you're really into blueballing you'll really enjoy this game. I like build up and not instant fucking, but even you admit this has been slow asf. Too slow for me to give too much benefit of the doubt. Although, thinking about it now, it does fit the theme of an actual "channel" and having these non-linear episodes instead of arcs or anything.

That being said, whilst I can acknowledge that if that's what he was going for, I still am on the side of not being able to enjoy this for years to come. I can't even perceive a possible ending, and two new characters are supposed to get introduced soon. Can you imagine how long it'll take for those two new characters to reach the same point of development/content as even Lara Croft?

I feel like I understand where you're coming from, but I stick to everything I said. Really would prefer a more focused, less spread thin game (unless of course what I said before, with more people working on it for larger episodes that could include mor than what I feel like are single scenes).
Well why don't you go Patreon him, if you're not already and then feel free to go vent your splein to him directly. If you can't enjoy it as it's released go find something else to do for free for a year or two and then do a progress check. Otherwise, you know how the guy works, so why are you ranting with the same old complaints that we've heard for more than 2 years?

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
If I had to give this game a review on this update and ever update of it, each one would get a semi chub cause that's how it feels content wise. Honestly don't see how people pay into their Patreon for this lack luster amount of updates each episode gets.

Reactions: GaRbS and splamo

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Looking at the screenshots, I noticed the oral, anal, and regular sex stats. Does that mean you can finally actually do something with them? Because when I quit, it was just setting up shows. Which felt lackluster and boring.

People have forgot about Legends of Dragoon. I would love to see the girl from Draken: the ancient gates also.
Wow... That's a blast from the past, lol. I remember despising some of those combo presses. And yet the 'final' ones almost all felt easier than some of the lower ones. Especially Rose's.

Reactions: splamo

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
alright.. let's check that udpate.

they are only 1 thing that can push me away from enjoying it. and Akabur know it XD. bet he gonna put it in, just to piss me off lol.

anywa, even if this udpate isnt long.. i wont complain because its now definitly wayyyy more faster than before. and that's a good move from him.

Reactions: PapaJohnLunchMeat

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
okay.. i.... i just want to slap my own face with a giant hand.

its.. getting worse -_-.

seriously... the more we progress, the more we get away from the girls.

now they are bitches who get sex with everybody except Genie...

dat Snape NTR on Jasmine is incredibly stupid... theyare no excuse on that. i dont fucking care about witch trainer bullshit, he got no right to enjoy Jasmine like this -_-

the fucking grow lesbian shit between Lara and Ashelin is really boring...

fucking hermione getting used like a sex toy by the whole school, its bad...

meanwhile.. Genie got nothing at all. once again.

i dont ask for alots... but i admit when i saw the title " a gloryhole ? yes !" , i expected that Genie could use a gloryhole and enjoy a bit of the girls of the ship.

i didnt expected an 100% Hermione story that is absurdly expanded and end with a NTR snape and a slut hermione getting used like a sex toy by the whole school.

that update is extremly dissapointing to me... not only blueballed again. but even worse by getting NTR'ed -_-

aouch ! :cry::cry:

B0ssOfThisGym

Apr 28, 2017
wait so we actually get some fucking finally? WHOOOO
i seriously don't give a fuck about Genie, we all know they will get some of his D eventually

edit: nevermind

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 58 Votes