3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

plicker

Aug 2, 2018
Where has this been all my life? It's awesome. Completed all 7 episodes after playing for around 10 hours straight. Thanks for the hard work. It's a master piece. Looking forward to the next update.

rctalon1972

Dec 31, 2017
just found this game , but is there a walkthrough that explains mechanics ? basically how do you make $$? ive opened 2 cryo pods and im down to 20 credits and i cant figure how to make more. and what do you do when you put the girls into the dancing tube. it just says ready . any help please , ill probably feel stupid with the answer.

moonseed

Jun 14, 2018
just found this game , but is there a walkthrough that explains mechanics ? basically how do you make $$? ive opened 2 cryo pods and im down to 20 credits and i cant figure how to make more. and what do you do when you put the girls into the dancing tube. it just says ready . any help please , ill probably feel stupid with the answer.
On the main screen the bottom button will advance a day, giving you money from the girl dancing.

rctalon1972

Dec 31, 2017
On the main screen the bottom button will advance a day, giving you money from the girl dancing.
OK thx , thats what i was missing. i would put her in the dance tube and couldnt figure out what to do after that. See i knew i feel stupid once i got the answer o_O

Jabberwock00

Mar 13, 2019
Hello for episode 3, are we obliged to see the preview with LOLA ? I can only do the first event with april, is that normal ?

So we have to go to ep 4 directly ?

Last edited:

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018
This shit already has 7 episodes out and there is still no sex ? jesus fucking christ i remember people bitching at ep 3 about this, what happened to the russian guy, got a pep talk from their secret police or wat

Reactions: Cirro84 and GaRbS
3.80 star(s) 58 Votes