3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Akabur told me that some good things is coming for Ashelin in next udpate :D.

soo expect some Ashelin stuff next time (probably with Lara too, because.. you know... lesbians go together XD)

• Love
Reactions: Cirro84

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
re-download fresh copy, move saves folder out of game folder, delete game folder and game's folder under ~\appdata\renpy and unpack fresh copy and move saves there.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
re-download fresh copy, move saves folder out of game folder, delete game folder and game's folder under ~\appdata\renpy and unpack fresh copy and move saves there.
I didn't even had any saves. Redownloaded from nopy and it seems to work now. Thx.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
no no , you have to go to the store. not the dressing.
in the main menu, you have an icon of shopping cart, clic on it and it open the store, then 1 column icons is outfits and all, clic it and you choose Ashelin, it should show you the new outfit to buy. once you buy it, go talk to her. that should do it :)

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
[Pic] Which one???
This are the girl's clothes (assume in her room) you already have, every girl gets some (bc they should look pretty, rite?).
It is not the 'store' mac had mentioned.
- Make a save here from this screen, doll up the girl in a costume, go to the event and see if it fires.
- If not - load save, choose other clothes. Back to event, see if it fires now.
- If none at all - go to the store and see if there is new stuff to purchase, e.g. new rags for Ashelin.

Guess you visited the store mac mentioned already. I see you got some clothes bought. Just in case: the store is reached via the icon on your main screen. Click the icon and look there for new costumes for girls (in your case Ashelin's).
Store01.png Store02.png

Also, always check that store for new stuff once in a while (clothes, items). You may forget and think you're blocked. In fact it's just sth you did not purchase in time and therefore you cannot advance, like it happened right now. Kudos to mac who had mentioned this ...a 100 times by now, I guess. XD

Have fun, enjoy the game john. ;)

Edit: damn, chicken tendies is fast tonight! Good boy! ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I can't remember what it's called or if it's necessary at this point, but have you bought some of the green stuff from the store to bribe her with?

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Okay, fuck it, that must be it. You need to bribe Ash a few times with eco energy so she does more lewd things. Oh my...

The two mems are right, get you some eco canisters (green and / or black, purchase more in advance if you want) from the store (right category, next to girlie clothes) and meet her, should do it.
Also buy other stuff you got offered there, for other girls (if there is ath left). You may need it later.

Reactions: rKnight
3.80 star(s) 58 Votes