3.80 star(s) 58 Votes
Mar 2, 2018
This shit already has 7 episodes out and there is still no sex ? jesus fucking christ i remember people bitching at ep 3 about this, what happened to the russian guy, got a pep talk from their secret police or wat
For real though whats the point of an adult game that you can't fap to dude must've been swatted by the kbg or some shit

Reactions: GaRbS

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Well, people watch blowjob vids for some reason.... voyeur, and all sorts of stuff.

Bruce_Wayne18

Mar 14, 2018
His patrons increase but they pledge less and less money ( ).

He's sitting comfortably at $5K a month which in Russia is way more than the average salary, that's 42,413 Rubles ($673 USD).

$5614 USD is 353552.88 Rubles. He's literally living like a king in Russia lmao :LOL: :LOL:

Not saying he hasn't earned it over the years, Princess Trainer Gold and Witch Trainer are still good games by today's standards but Star Channel 34 is shaping up to be very disappointing.

So unless something happens to his income, like I don't know maybe people stop throwing money at him for doing literally nothing (just an idea) then MAYBE we'll see a sex scene sometime soon.

It's gotten to the point where he's literally asking for a medal for 'communicating' with the fans every Monday. I get it, he's trying to be funny but the humor is lost on me when 'updates' for Star Channel 34 are taking 4 months to include 3 pics.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i m working on some sex between genie and all girls (wich will replace sprites soo they will fuck all the time)
i plan various poses too...

come on Akabur bro ! if i did it, you can do it too XD

(check platinum mod page for get an idea of what i m talking about XD)

Reactions: jan.spam and TNTed

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
Witch Trainer are still good games by today's standards
No it's fucking not. Stop thinking about the cheats and the mods. What Akabur actually did is very little and very shitty. I'd say Star Channel 34, despite how ridiculously bad it is, currently has surpassed Witch Trainer. Which admittedly, is not something very hard to do, as that game sucks major balls.

Reactions: apostatefarm

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
No it's fucking not. Stop thinking about the cheats and the mods. What Akabur actually did is very little and very shitty. I'd say Star Channel 34, despite how ridiculously bad it is, currently has surpassed Witch Trainer. Which admittedly, is not something very hard to do, as that game sucks major balls.
yeah, he could have spend more time on it but nooooo, he decide that its okay to make the game super grindy and slow like a grandma crossing the street.
he could have added more stuff to it but nooooo, he decided that its enough and then just dipped. i don't even now why he add the option to feed the goddamn bird (i know it was explained later after you feed the bird a couple of times but you know what i'm trying to say).

Last edited:
Reactions: GaRbS

Bruce_Wayne18

Mar 14, 2018
Akabur has taken a vacation so don't expect an update any time soon. He's too tired from all the vacations so good on him. He earned it.

• Haha
Reactions: GaRbS and Cirro84

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
well, its deserved. whatever the speed he goes and stuff he put out.
we all humans after all.
without vacation or a bit of "get away from work", we all turn crazy. :)

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
He has a boat now, what do you folks think he's doing? Polishing it all the time?? He's playing with Boaty McBoatface, I would, too. But I'm not filthy rich enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pshemek
3.80 star(s) 58 Votes