3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
What's the new Patreon post about? Anyone see it?
Just his regular monday post which is free for all to see, it happens sometimes (accidently or on purpose, don't know how patreon posts work) that it's restricted to patrons only for a bit. It's visible to all now.

Nutak

Feb 4, 2018
speaking of update, does anyone know when the next update is?
26th of August update said he only needed one asset to be done before putting the update together, 2nd of September update said all assets were done and he was putting it all together and test.

I think there'll be a release on the 9th or 16th, depending on how testing goes.

Reactions: thisbadday

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
I found this game in my archive today and was like surely there must be some updates. Download updates load some old save files. Wonder why I have 90 saves instead of the usual 20 then remember Purity Sin introduced me to this website. Spent 30 minutes relearning how to play. Then spent a 3 hours playing. Finally get to the next chapter and realize that I was only on chapter 2 and the version that I was previously using only had up to chapter 3. I love you Akabur.

TheSavageGod

Jul 31, 2017
26th of August update said he only needed one asset to be done before putting the update together, 2nd of September update said all assets were done and he was putting it all together and test.

I think there'll be a release on the 9th or 16th, depending on how testing goes.
Knowing this man that update dropping some time at the end of the month

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Checking his patreon there isn't any hint of a date. It's all just inane ramblings about liking Astral Chain and the upcoming Borderlands game.

If the art is all done its probably sometime this month.

Nutak

Feb 4, 2018
Knowing this man that update dropping some time at the end of the month

Checking his patreon there isn't any hint of a date. It's all just inane ramblings about liking Astral Chain and the upcoming Borderlands game.

If the art is all done its probably sometime this month.
Yup, I was mislead by his "art is done, just assembling scenes and testing remains" and in my mind it was an easier and faster step than drawing, especially if there's a new environment (so less reusable assets).

Welp, see you in october!

TheSavageGod

Jul 31, 2017
Yup, I was mislead by his "art is done, just assembling scenes and testing remains" and in my mind it was an easier and faster step than drawing, especially if there's a new environment (so less reusable assets).

Welp, see you in october!
October Sir you being to nice, i going to say around Thanksgiving then ep 9 going to drop in Feb.

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
i don't see it on his site yet, but patreon did say new episode coming today.
Guess we got to be a little more patient for it

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
i don't see it on his site yet, but patreon did say new episode coming today.
Guess we got to be a little more patient for it
He updates his site after the public release and android release. So we wont be seeing it there for around a week or two.
But its definitely out for patrons.
Just gotta wait for someone to post it here.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes