3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
jump in, be back with opinions.

also, keep in mind its patreon version, so can have bugs.

diggyniggy

Aug 4, 2017
MC fucks in this update, but I have a question. I only unlocked two new scenes but there's another question mark in the gallery (click on the MC and then the box). Am I missing something or is there no third new scene?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
okay, i must say. i liked that udpate.

at least genie got handjob and sex

it have good fun in it, fun Vr adventure game... the new outfits are nice :)

the hatoful pigeon and all XD

lara as elf.. wtf

vaginal sex with ashelin (sweet ending ashelin)... finally.. but its still totally not real LOL , virtual reality shit.. or maybe its real... but that !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

that is well deserve LOL

good udpate imho. funny, nice and good. its short, but its a nice one nontheless

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Genie have sex with girls (except Hermione and April apparently).

but you choose, its a mini game and your choice determine who you will be able to fuck. (replayability)

you can chosoe to play with normal outfit or story outfit (for girls and genie), you can also customize genie name (to put your own).

all outfit is unlocked via simulation, you need to play them all and unlock ends to unlock them.

Reactions: giraffe69

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Channel 34 v8.01.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

poplarchan

Apr 28, 2017
After I reach a 100% on both normal and one of the girls the whole sim finished and nothing, can't do anything else, forcing me to reload a save previous to the sim. The normal ending should always be 100% on? Must one of the girls be more than 100%? Bug?

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
After I reach a 100% on both normal and one of the girls the whole sim finished and nothing, can't do anything else, forcing me to reload a save previous to the sim. The normal ending should always be 100% on? Must one of the girls be more than 100%? Bug?
Did you visit the genies character screen to replay it? if you choose normal it unlocks lara and aprils costumes, if you picked as or jas it unlocks their costumes

poplarchan

Apr 28, 2017
Did you visit the genies character screen to replay it? if you choose normal it unlocks lara and aprils costumes, if you picked as or jas it unlocks their costumes
That's the problem, I can't, the option is not available anymore after I completed the whole sim once (reaching 100% on any path), plus no costumes unlocked at all. Also normal is always 100% all the way to the end.

mikeark

Aug 26, 2017
That's the problem, I can't, the option is not available anymore after I completed the whole sim once (reaching 100% on any path), plus no costumes unlocked at all. Also normal is always 100% all the way to the end.
Have you checked if you have 100 credits, the option disapears if you don't have 100 credits to start the sim.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
It vanishes if you don't have 100 credits to start it. But it didn't bug out on me and completely go.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes