3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Y'all complain too much about an artist doing what he loves and being paid for it, sound like a bunch of cry babies to me. What do you care if he's slow? That his content is limited? That he's not what you want him to be? Not like you're paying him anything.

As a patron of Akabur since day 1 that he joined Patreon, I believe it's within my right to say those who do support him find his content well worth it.

(Playing the part of the Advocate, since all I can see here is complaining.)

Anywho, a nice update, always nice to see Akabur meeting his goals of working faster.
I just love those comments trying to justify bad games/products by attacking people who didn't pay for it. As if that changes the fact it's of bad quality. Akabur himself wouldn't bring it on the table. This update sucks balls. Bad art, boring story, no character development. I don't care if it takes him a long time to publish something. But if it is of this piss poor quality I don't care if he publishes something at all.

zerousut

Aug 27, 2017
Hello everyone, I come to let you know that I am translating akabur games into Spanish. I have finished translating Magic Shop.
If you want to check it out, go to my patreon:
If you can support me it would help me a lot.
The next game I am translating is Princess Trainer and it will be for patreon only for a while. Thank you.

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
i´m unable to unlock some outfits(Ashelin 3rd row middle, Jasmin,Lara and April last one), does this happen to anybody else?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I dont have one of ashelin outfit (slave outfit) how to unlock this?
for unlock outfits you have to redo the mini game story.

normal ending unlock genie outfit, april and lara
jasmine sweet ending unlock jasmine outfit
ashelin sweet ending unlock ashelin outfit

i´m unable to unlock some outfits(Ashelin 3rd row middle, Jasmin,Lara and April last one), does this happen to anybody else?
some of the outfit get unlocked only if you buy them in the store (check there).
they usually linked with a story part.

jasmine lara and april last one are unlocked via the new udpate minigame story (have to do it multiples times to test various ending, that unlock everything)

ashelin 3rd middle is slave outfit, this outfit is unlocked by doing jasmine mission that consist or use ashelin as slave.

here my personal save. everything is unlocked.
(keep in mind that i went more for ashelin than other girls in story)
v
v
v
v
v

Reactions: bernthal and Grex

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
my save also have enougth star, money and shit to play all the incoming updates lol. (thanks cheats , i dont need to grind AT ALL)

• Haha
Reactions: bernthal

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Anyone else missing 1 cg after this update? I just checked the cg gallery and the very last one is still locked.
i unlocked it.
last CG is a combinaison of both ninja turtle sex with april / lara gangbang nympho group

to unlock it you have to do this :

make story with april getting fuck by turtles (normal)
make story april/turtle with handjob from jasmine
make story april/turtle with jerking off genie solo (no help from ashelin or jasmine)
lara nymph group sex.

if you miss one, you not have the CGs, because its a combinaison of them all and require them all to be unlocked.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
have cheats or save?
you can start directly from last update ingame.
if you want just complete save, then i posted mine few comments before. but that is complete save. but you should be able to enjoy the content anyway, because its replayable ifinitly , you just miss a small part of the story to explain where this "game" come from. but main part of the update (the "game" itself) can be redone infinitly as long you have money for it (my save include shit tons of money, stars and all)

Ysp22

Jul 16, 2017
That was pretty quick for Akabur to bring out an update.
Usually he need 5 months for this kind of update.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
That was pretty quick for Akabur to bring out an update.
Usually he need 5 months for this kind of update.
he stated clearly that he will update more frequently, but smaller size.

imho, this update was okay, it wasnt that short. a bit short, but not too much. mostly because of the game replayability, but if it was only story and not that game thing, update would have been way longuer.

but overhaul, its an okay update i'd say. not too short, and pretty fast, compared to before. that new release schedule is okay for me.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes