3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

Bruce_Wayne18

Mar 14, 2018
I hadn't played since episode 5. After countless pointless dialogue, all I saw was Hermione giving 2 handjobs. At this point, I'll be more than happy if he cancels this game and starts something new.

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
Sure, include ANOTHER story within an already unfinished story. Why not? I swear, only Akabur can get away with this kind of shit. Why do people still keep supporting him on Patreon is beyond me.
Because I can count games with good 2DCG art on the fingers of my hands. Slow as it is, the sad part it's not even the worst case.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I hadn't played since episode 5. After countless pointless dialogue, all I saw was Hermione giving 2 handjobs. At this point, I'll be more than happy if he cancels this game and starts something new.
play more then... 'cause genie receive handjobs from all girls and blowjob from side girl. this udpate add handjob all along and sex with jasmine and ashelin.
for once, genie got something for him.. even ashelin refuse the purpose of sex from the guard but mention genie dick as the best (if you choose to have sex with jasmine).

as main question is... is this real or not ? as from what it show, it can be real. but no fact if it is or not. will see later i guess.

but its a big jump tho to have genie actually enjoying the girls alone for himself. (except jasmine who turn slut at end lol, but we see nothing)

Reactions: Darkaura

Bruce_Wayne18

Mar 14, 2018
play more then... 'cause genie receive handjobs from all girls and blowjob from side girl. this udpate add handjob all along and sex with jasmine and ashelin.
for once, genie got something for him.. even ashelin refuse the purpose of sex from the guard but mention genie dick as the best (if you choose to have sex with jasmine).

as main question is... is this real or not ? as from what it show, it can be real. but no fact if it is or not. will see later i guess.

but its a big jump tho to have genie actually enjoying the girls alone for himself. (except jasmine who turn slut at end lol, but we see nothing)
Honestly, at this point, I won't even play it even after he finishes it. Mainly cause I'll be dead from old age when that happens.

Jokes aside though, I'm seriously done with this game. I used to support him on Patreon back when he was making Princess Trainer Gold Edition and Witch Trainer but this is seriously hardcore milking. I keep coming back to this to find an excuse to support him again but like an abused wife, I've finally had enough.

I'm calling it right now he'll probably cancel this. People are starting to wake up. His Patreon earnings are down 50%.

Jan 9, 2019
Honestly, at this point, I won't even play it even after he finishes it. Mainly cause I'll be dead from old age when that happens.

Jokes aside though, I'm seriously done with this game. I used to support him on Patreon back when he was making Princess Trainer Gold Edition and Witch Trainer but this is seriously hardcore milking. I keep coming back to this to find an excuse to support him again but like an abused wife, I've finally had enough.

I'm calling it right now he'll probably cancel this. People are starting to wake up. His Patreon earnings are down 50%.
This update is great, I do not get your complains

Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
Sure, include ANOTHER story within an already unfinished story. Why not? I swear, only Akabur can get away with this kind of shit. Why do people still keep supporting him on Patreon is beyond me. Someone really needs to remind him that this game started off as an adult game.
People still keep supporting him because of this psychological effect (I´m sure there is a german word for it) where you keep hoping the great thing of the past (PT) will repeat and thus your pleasant experience with it. Best example being Bioware with many people still expecting immersive RPGs from them.

But Akabur´s case is a paradox because he lives comfortably in Russia just with the "tips" from Patreon without having any incentive to work harder.
Same thing happened to Fenoxo who rakes in furry bucks and blogs about playing Overwatch.

(P.S. I actually like Akabur its just his behavior especially the rant about MITY made me into a skeptic when it comes to him being a game dev.)

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Y'all complain too much about an artist doing what he loves and being paid for it, sound like a bunch of cry babies to me. What do you care if he's slow? That his content is limited? That he's not what you want him to be? Not like you're paying him anything.

As a patron of Akabur since day 1 that he joined Patreon, I believe it's within my right to say those who do support him find his content well worth it.

(Playing the part of the Advocate, since all I can see here is complaining.)

Anywho, a nice update, always nice to see Akabur meeting his goals of working faster.

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
People still keep supporting him because of this psychological effect (I´m sure there is a german word for it) where you keep hoping the great thing of the past (PT) will repeat and thus your pleasant experience with it. Best example being Bioware with many people still expecting immersive RPGs from them.
Not exactly what you're saying but it definitely has shades of the 'sunk cost fallacy'.

I'm happy to play an update when it drops, but this game seriously smacks of a lack of focus and intentionality. The episodic model of release, and patreon as a funding model, really leads to this. When you compare to what he was going for in the early stages, which really seemed like it was going to be another gradual corruption style trainer thing, with what's happening now it shows a gradual decline in artistic direction and purpose. For all the lewd content, this is the h-game equivalent of a sit-com at this point. He can keep dragging things out indefinitely because there's nothing really planned long term, it seems, just iterating on the general idea of "sluts in space" with no clear idea of where it's heading beyond smashing characters together in ribald ways and throwing in a new one whenever it gets stale.

I don't blame the dude for pushing out content when he has no clear goal, I imagine his livelihood is pretty tied to patreon tips at this point and straight jobs suck, but I feel like he needs to step away for a bit and actually plan something before he can make something as coherent as pt or wt again. Producing content without a passion or clear goal in mind leads to... this mess.

tldr update good, game bad, I'm not mad I'm just disappointed

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
Anyone else missing 1 outfit with Ashelin?
3rd row, middle outfit is still a question mark for me and i don't seem to be able to buy anything from the shop

Corbeau

Dec 3, 2018
Every episode is worst than the last.

He's completely abandoned the core mechanics of the game now. They never get updated but you still have to grind with them just so you can watch events solely consisting of text. The new room means he's going to do multiple updates in the style of this one - nothing but grinding, text dumps and two scenes.

Not only that, the slow pacing of lewd content has also been ruined by letting you fuck everybody in VR, but what's the appeal of the characters if they don't even have their own personalities?
Plus, you can't even get all the costumes because of branching paths... and why the hell does it take so long to make when there's so little new content? This is getting messy. :cautious:

Last edited:

invisible

Aug 7, 2016
Feel like he will set up the ground base for Star Channel at first and then work on it again and call it gold edition and actually finish the art work and add more to it.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes