Others Star Hunt [v0.2] [WitchBeast]

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
The new animations are quite good, seems like it's getting better.

I like that you don't have to walk around anymore and just use the mouse to get to places and interact with the environment, makes it feel more polished for the kind of game that it is. That said, while the space battle is fine, the ground battles feel clunky and have way less quality to them, are you planning on changing those?

Another thing I like is the sleeping and shower animations. Makes it feel more immersive. Good stuff.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
I also recommend u to rework the mc's figure, I understand the direction you a going, a musclur thicc female. But she look pretty strange. She look strange.

1701371411375.png This is my cammy that I made by mixing her new body from Street fighter 6 with her old body. I think thats your direction with the mc give or take. Hope it gives u some inspiration.

And stay safe out there brother/

WitchBeast

Apr 26, 2022
Looks quite good. I will go ahead and sub.
Thanks man)

I also recommend u to rework the mc's figure, I understand the direction you a going, a musclur thicc female. But she look pretty strange. She look strange.

View attachment 3130917 This is my cammy that I made by mixing her new body from Street fighter 6 with her old body. I think thats your direction with the mc give or take. Hope it gives u some inspiration.

And stay safe out there brother/
That's some thick model you got there, looks good) As of me, I was trying to take inspiration from John Persons The Pit comics, and then took a some ideas and hints from Overwatch art style.

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes