Others Star Hunt [v0.2] [WitchBeast]

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Jun 7, 2020
Doing good thanks, working on the next update. There wont be a lot of new gameplay stuff in it. Mostly cz those things take really long time to do, and I don't want those huge layoffs in-between updates anymore, right now I'm working on the proper dialog system, monster management, new hub location. But all that is for later updates. The actual next update its mostly some new scenes and separate gallery. And yeah, fixing bugs is a nightmare, still have no idea what to do with the black screen that some people getting. Almost forgot, I really don't like how the threesome with the scientists end up looking, I was in too much hurry to finish it back then. So yeah, I'll have to change and re-render all of it.
I liked that animation xd, but this means that it just can get better :7 thanks for response

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StarHunt-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

aaryncage

Jun 7, 2017
Love the fact this is still getting updated but unfortunately it still gives me black screens every other scene and i dont know why

DasUber

Feb 22, 2019
When you are on the bridge, is there any way to access other parts of the ship?

I can only click the Navigation table and that's it. So, if you go to the bridge from the research lab, you can't get back or go anywhere. :/

Also, a gallery for lewd scenes outside the research room scenes would be a nice touch to re-visit them, maybe in a new room on the ship. Because that science team scene was pretty good.

Keep up the great work!

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes