Others Star Hunt [v0.2] [WitchBeast]

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Is this TikTok the game or something? I don't need some dumb robotic narration to read out every fucking piece of text that's displayed, you gotta trust your players to be able to read. Additionally if I try to skip ahead in the text it just skips a bunch of text rather than go to the next line.
You need to reign in acceleration in your game, right now every controllable character/ship feels really bad because of how floaty it is.

WitchBeast

Apr 26, 2022
Thanks for the feedback guys. I'm back to working on development. Fixed a couple more bugs. In version HotfixV2, the problem with animations has been fixed. Unfortunately, the game shows a black screen for some people, I can’t solve this bug yet because I didn’t encounter it during the tests, I will look for the reason for this, I hope to fix it by the next update.
Download links updated to latest version.

uncleaR1596

Mar 3, 2019
The Monlin's scenes thumbnails are invisible. Waiting patiently for this game to be updated and get more scenes. Good luck. Really hoping for a gallery to include the first scene and the second scene.

aaryncage

Jun 7, 2017
i am glad to see this game come back unfortunatly i seem to be suffering from the black screen bug to i dont know what it could be since my laptop is brand new top of the line. Althought the scenes i see with the aliens duo were good till the 3rd one blacked out but could hear the sound.

Jun 7, 2020
Thanks for the feedback guys. I'm back to working on development. Fixed a couple more bugs. In version HotfixV2, the problem with animations has been fixed. Unfortunately, the game shows a black screen for some people, I can’t solve this bug yet because I didn’t encounter it during the tests, I will look for the reason for this, I hope to fix it by the next update.
Download links updated to latest version.
your work its amazing and im glad yo come back, I like that we can see the updates in patreon, hope u get popular :7

WitchBeast

Apr 26, 2022
Doing good thanks, working on the next update. There wont be a lot of new gameplay stuff in it. Mostly cz those things take really long time to do, and I don't want those huge layoffs in-between updates anymore, right now I'm working on the proper dialog system, monster management, new hub location. But all that is for later updates. The actual next update its mostly some new scenes and separate gallery. And yeah, fixing bugs is a nightmare, still have no idea what to do with the black screen that some people getting. Almost forgot, I really don't like how the threesome with the scientists end up looking, I was in too much hurry to finish it back then. So yeah, I'll have to change and re-render all of it.

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes