Others Star Hunt [v0.2] [WitchBeast]

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
StarHunt-0.1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
StarHunt-0.1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
torrent is dead? no peers. no file size.

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
Try this - if that doesn't work feel free to hop in my DMs so we don't derail the thread.
Fixed! you might want to add that text in the post for the future or as a banner on the website or something. The fix was instant. Thanks again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RPDL

Dorohedoroo

Sep 6, 2019
wtf happened, previous version worked so smoothly, now it barely loads the game and its incredibly laggy, it became unplayable -.-

Reactions: MoreNow

Firesnake

Aug 6, 2017
Damn, adding sound is great, but the looping is so much more apparent with it. Like, the same sounds repeating every 3 seconds really highlights the beginning and the end of each animation loop...

joeyeroq

May 30, 2017
Damn, adding sound is great, but the looping is so much more apparent with it. Like, the same sounds repeating every 3 seconds really highlights the beginning and the end of each animation loop...
Unfortunately video files with audio like .mp4 and .webm can't loop seamlessly, only without audio.

Madwardog

Apr 23, 2020
IDK why this game is not getting much attention, The Protaganist is amazing, just buff woman with muscle and the animations phew
dev nailed it with top facial expressions and facial make up ruins , i really do hope he wont change the woman or the art or the animation style and add more scenes and make it a more explorable game. good luck on the work dev
(i hope you give access to your discord channel to non premium members as well)

Last edited:

kawaiihug

Nov 1, 2019
I have to be honest, for my taste I love the game and it is doing quite well. It can improve and make it much better but for now I love how it's going.

Reactions: Madwardog

aaryncage

Jun 7, 2017
I love the game but the scenes either black screen or just freeze the game idk if its my end or just the game.

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
characters are really nice, animation is nice, sex scenes are good, character poses in the scene scenes are nice, text to voice is cringy, the fighting needs a lot of work, looking forward to more content

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes