Others Star Hunt [v0.2] [WitchBeast]

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

WitchBeast

Apr 26, 2022
Love the muscular proportions but I do wish the exaggeration was turned down just a bit.

Albeit, it is the artist's preferences. Definitely worth a follow!

One thing I noticed was the her thighs in the doggy scene aren't as muscular as they are in the fighting portions and seem a bit bigger.
I usually don't follow any strict proportions and tweak things to make the character look better in the specific scene. And I also have a stupid habit of refining the model all the time. So yah, she can have a slightly different appearances here and there)

Aug 10, 2019
I like the way it looks and the animations are great, but game play wise its going to be a lame grind to just get to see those great animations. its a nice start to something more for sure, good luck.

GoGoBananas

Jan 10, 2018
Thanks for the info. A couple of people told me about this bug, but I could not find it myself. I'll fix it in the next update. For now, you can try restarting the scene player. Pressing the space bar opens and closes it. Maybe this will help
No problem. Yeah, that doesn't seem to help. The only solution is to restart the game, then follow the number sequence and let that play out first before choosing more options later.

GoGoBananas

Jan 10, 2018
I usually don't follow any strict proportions and tweak things to make the character look better in the specific scene. And I also have a stupid habit of refining the model all the time. So yah, she can have a slightly different appearances here and there)
Gotcha, do you plan on tweaking those scenes to make her proportions more consistent throughout? It might help better with immersion, and creating her overall character. Perhaps that something that could be voted on in a Patreon poll?

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
For sure looks promising, was a bit put off by the fact that there is no sound at all at first.

Keeping an eye out for this one regardless.

WitchBeast

Apr 26, 2022
Gotcha, do you plan on tweaking those scenes to make her proportions more consistent throughout? It might help better with immersion, and creating her overall character. Perhaps that something that could be voted on in a Patreon poll?
I think it will come with experience. Now, looking at the defeat scene for example, I see that it has too large proportions in relation to the original model. And these differences were not made specifically to make everything here very large, but simply in the process of setting the models so that they fill the frame compositionally. I'll just pay more attention to it in the future.

Reactions: GoGoBananas

biggiemac

Nov 20, 2019
View attachment 1779881

Overview:
The galaxy is suffering from war. An evil mutant race has declared war on the intergalactic government and all intelligent species. Lana, an artificially bred super soldier, is sent on a mission to collect rare alien creatures in order to study them and develop biological weapons against the invaders. Save the galaxy from enslavement.​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-28
Release Date: 2022-04-26
Developer: WitchBeast
Censored: No
Version: Demo [v0.1]
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Mac: MEGA - GDRIVE - -

View attachment 1779764 View attachment 1779765 View attachment 1779766 View attachment 1779767 View attachment 1779769
waiting for the update! hopefully there are some more interactions

aaryncage

Jun 7, 2017
I just want to say i normally dont comment on games i just enjoy them move on, but i wanna say this game even tho its bare bones atm, is like a gift from heaven im a weirdo when it comes to stuff like this but the main character and the first enemy is exactly what scratches my itch and i hope theres more this is legit one of my fave already based on just the animations and characters, my main issue is sometimes when you get to the dog animations it just crashs black screen or after the first animation it crashs black screen so fingers crossed someone can upload the remaining animations i cant view except in the screenshots. Good job dev, i love this and cant wait for more!

WitchBeast

Apr 26, 2022
I just want to say i normally dont comment on games i just enjoy them move on, but i wanna say this game even tho its bare bones atm, is like a gift from heaven im a weirdo when it comes to stuff like this but the main character and the first enemy is exactly what scratches my itch and i hope theres more this is legit one of my fave already based on just the animations and characters, my main issue is sometimes when you get to the dog animations it just crashs black screen or after the first animation it crashs black screen so fingers crossed someone can upload the remaining animations i cant view except in the screenshots. Good job dev, i love this and cant wait for more!
I'm glad you liked the demo. Sorry for those damn bugs. To be honest, I'm afraid that they will be a big problem during development. It's very hard to figure out what's causing them.
You can download the scenes separately if you want:

GoGoBananas

Jan 10, 2018
I'm glad you liked the demo. Sorry for those damn bugs. To be honest, I'm afraid that they will be a big problem during development. It's very hard to figure out what's causing them.
You can download the scenes separately if you want:
Scenes
Thank you! Can't wait to see what encounter's our heroine has next.

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes