Others Star Hunt [v0.2] [WitchBeast]

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

KTau

Oct 1, 2021
Do not download this trash. Not only is it disappointing, I can't delete the exe from my computer because it has its own Ownership properties for whatever reason. Uploader is either malicious or stupid. Either way, avoid this.

Reactions: Slayer128

WitchBeast

Apr 26, 2022
Hey guys. Thanks to everyone who wrote kind words, it motivates when i see that there are people who like my work. And I apologize to those who have some problems with the game. I suck at programming. But whenever possible, i will solve the technical issues that appear.

WitchBeast

Apr 26, 2022
doesn't work. I can't find Star Hunt.exe
does anyone know how to fix it?
Most likely, the file could be quarantined by the antivirus or Windows Defender. There are no viruses, but when an exe file is created by an unknown publisher, it is considered not reliable enough.

WitchBeast

Apr 26, 2022
Do not download this trash. Not only is it disappointing, I can't delete the exe from my computer because it has its own Ownership properties for whatever reason. Uploader is either malicious or stupid. Either way, avoid this.
I'm most likely stupid) Sorry for troubles. The engine compiles the build on the cloud and produces a ready archive with an exe file. Personally, I have had no problems running or deleting files. Had no idea that something like this could happen, did you find a way to delete the file?

Arkanaaa

Aug 25, 2020
just go in properties and delete owner to become admin
ps: dont forget it is a demo, so it is bit soon to launch your easy critics (I say easy because exept saying it is trash, you develop nothing to argument, but eh, I am sure you can do better, so i wait YOUR game )

Dec 23, 2017
I like this game. I like the art of the models and the proportions of the woman. Just my kind of style. I look forward to more. Just joined your Patreon as well.

Reactions: WitchBeast

WitchBeast

Apr 26, 2022
i dont have any problem and geme goes smooth but i dont know what to do in sex scenes
The sex scenes play by themselves, they are essentially videos, when you want to see the end of the scene, you press the cum button. There are only 6 scenes in the demo. Five on the ship with the creature, and one on a planet with an alien, in case of defeat.

Reactions: GoGoBananas
4.00 star(s) 12 Votes